Marinette sighed, a deep blush coating her cheeks as Alya guaged her to look her in the eye.
She wandered if it was a good idea to just simply admit it. Alya was her friend, Marinette knew she could trust her.

"I mean...you were right before..." Marinette shrugged, glancing up at Alya with a pounding heart.
"I'm in love with my husband."

Alya furrowed her brow, the tension growing so deep in her face that the vein in her forehead protruded.
"Wait...you're in love with Adrien?"

Marinette glanced down quickly, her fingers playing with the lid on her bottle. The blunette grew incredibly red, unsure how to answer the question despite her having already admitted it.

Alya's mouth fell open, her heart racing at Marinette's reaction. The silence and her fluster told all of it

"Oh my God-" Alya breathed, her eyes remaining on Marinette. "OH MY GOD!"

Marinette widened her eyes, her blood pushing through her veins at a rapid and painful pace.
"Alya please-" Marinette shushed, the blush on her cheeks only growing more and more dark. "Please don't freak out..."

Alya chortled, a wide smile on her face as she clamped her hand over her mouth.
"I knew it. I asked you the other day and you told me no!"

Marinette placed her hand over her face, almost wanting to cower behind her palm and disappear completely.
"I...I didn't know what to say at that time. I knew I felt something but I just assumed it was a small crush and that it would go away. I've been making so many terrible decisions lately and the other night I came on to him and-"

"You came on to him?!" Alya interjected, her voice screeching as she couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. "What?!"

Marinette widened her eyes, her cheeks growing incredibly read as she only dug herself deeper and deeper into a hole.
"I-It was an accident! We were drunk and we just...we just started d-d-dry h-humping-" Marinette gulped, the sound of her own voice saying such things rung in her ears.

Alya gasped, a wide smile on her face as she plopped back down on to the sofa.
"Marinette- he has a girlfriend! Did you guys tell her?"
Marinette grimaced, shaking her head as her blush began to consume her face.

"I know...he has a girlfriend." The blunette breathed. "I haven't told his girlfriend, but I know that if and when she finds out, she'd like rip both my tits off and castrate Adrien. I can tell you that it will not be done with mercy."

Alya shook her head, her fingers pressing into her temples as both women remained in silence to one another.
"Damn..." she murmured, breaking the silence between the two of them.
"What is with you and this bad luck regarding the Agrestes?"

Marinette shrugged, glancing down at the bottle in her hand.
"I'm not sure..." the blunette grimaced, taking her lip between her teeth as she wondered if it was a good idea to bring up the fact that Felix had been cheating on her this entire time.

"But I thought that Luka would be good for me..." Marinette conceded, her voice low as she tried to push the thought of her feelings for Adrien to the back of her mind. "I thought maybe when we go on our first date, things would go smoothly...perhaps we might actually become official?" Marinette mused, almost feeling too unsure of herself.

She wondered if it was a good idea to start a serious relationship, especially because her dating history and the men she chose were less than impressive.

"Is that a good idea?" Alya asked in a soft murmur, her eyes moving up to glance at Marinette. "I mean you've already established that you had feelings for Adrien. Don't you think it's a little unfair to use Luka to forget about your feelings for Adrien? Luka really seems like he likes you... I'm sure that would hurt him."