Paris (k.th)

Hello again! I've been trying to publish but I don't have many ideas. :/ At this point i've been publishing terrible drafts I've had for AGES.
Also, I have an unpublished story which Ive been writing for so long, but I'm not sure if I should publish it. I just feel there aren't many people on this app and that makes me sad, because I love talking to people and hear your opinions on my writings and get help writing because I don't really do it alone, you always help me through it. 🥹
Anyway! Hope you're doing ok. I love you, thank you for your support 💗💗💗 (this was just me saying bullshit, i'm sorry again :/)

*******

The bright streets were dark and even it was late, there were still lots of people out, noisily living their lives, never letting the cold city of Paris sleep. Through the soft light stone, the footsteps were heard as we walked slowly and watched all the lights of the Eiffel Tower a bit further.

'It was the greatest ideia to come here, it's so beautiful at night' I mumbled breaking the silence as we walked closer to the high monument.

'It's a bit cold though' Taehyung embraced his body with his arms looking down to our moving feet for a second.

'Such a baby' I giggled and he rolled his eyes, before I fastened my steps, only stopping right under the middle of the tower, analysing as the iron became smaller and smaller from my point of view, until the top. He stepped in my direction, keeping his sight on my lifted head, which caused my hair to fall lower along my back, over the winter coat, where I kept my hands warm in the pockets. He chuckled for a moment, appreciating my childish attentive expression, before walking forward too.

'Are you still cold?' I turned around worried, facing my boyfriend, since it was possible to hear his teeth grind.

'I should have brought the warmer jacket' he spoke in pain, with his hands on the pockets and his shoulders risen.

'Do you wanna go back to the hotel?'

'No, it's fine, we can stay a bit longer' I giggled at his cuteness, before placing my arms around his neck, joining our bodies together and pecking his now purple-ish lips sweetly.

Suddenly, some music started playing and we instantly looked behind us, where a man was standing, dressed with a very warm coat and a scarf, grabbing a trumpet in his hand. He smiled at us, ignoring the rest of the few people walking around, as he kept playing 'La vie en rose', having the sound echoing around because of the metal on the surroundings.

'I love this song' Tae's deep voice bursted in my ear closely, grabbing my attention again as his gentle eyes locked in mine. He put his hands inside my coat pockets, pulling me close, what made me turn my back to the man playing. His head leaned a bit before our lips touched once more, this time for longer. The contrast of our cold lips and warm tongues touching created butterflies on my belly.

'I'm warmer now' he mumbled moments after, against my lips, with a smirk on his face. I chuckled and shoved his chest softly, which caused a laugh to escape his mouth as he stepped back . I looked around once more as the music kept echoing around us, before I was pulled again, this time by my waist, piercing my gaze on the handsome boy in front of me, who bit his lower lip with a smirk on his face.

He pecked my lips again, holding me tightly against him by his arms around my body.

'I love you' he almost whispered, making a small smile appear on my lips, while running my fingers from his neck to the soft hair in the back of his head.

'I love you too' he smiled instantly and kissed me again, this time passionately. I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer, while moving our lips in sync, as the music continued until it ended dramatically but romantically though. People around started clapping and we looked around too, clapping as well, now both of us turned to the man which smiled and waved, until he winked at us personally.