Christmas party (k.th)

Sorry I took so long to post. I keep writing stuff and then I lose my interest 😩 I've been also updating on my official story 'The Untold'! Please check it out!
I'm really happy you're enjoying my comeback ahaha thank you for everything 🫶🏻 I love youuuuuu
-----------------------------
(I'm already in Christmas mood, so I wrote this piece)

I finally finished putting my makeup and smiled proudly when I realised how good it turned out.

'Baby can you check this up?' Taehyung suddenly rushed inside the bathroom, holding on his self made tie. I looked at him and instantly reached for it but he kind of became frozen with his eyes on me 'Woah you look gorgeous' he said a bit shocked with my look and I chuckled. I was wearing a long platinum dress, which fell freely on my body curves, accentuating them. My makeup was simple but glowy and my  hair was also free down my back.

'Thank you' I told him smirking as still fixing his tie. I could feel him staring 'Here. Perfect' I finally said, turning him around so he'd face the mirror. He checked it and I kept watching him behind his body. He then looked at me and pulled me by my waist so I'd be next to him.

'Look at us. We'll be the hottest couple there' he stated and I giggled, without taking my eyes of our reflections. Tae was dressed with a black suit, with a white shirt and his platinum tie, which went with my dress.

'C'mon, let's go or else we'll be late' I told him tapping his chest softly, before I turned around and walked out the bathroom, back to the room.

I put my heels on and grabbed a thick black coat because it was really cold outside.

I went to the front door and found Taehyung waiting for me, having his left hand inside his pocket while the other held his phone.

'Yeah, we're leaving now' he said and I just opened the door, having him following me 'Oh really? Yeah sure wait there' We got inside the elevator 'Okay bye' he finally hung up the phone.

'Who was it?' I asked as he put it back on his pocket.

'Jimin, he said he's leaving now too so he we'll wait for us outside'

'Isn't he bringing J/G/N (Jimin's girlfriend name)?'

'Since she's staff she'll probably be there already' he stated while leaning his back on the elevator wall 'And don't forget they're not really dating Y/N, they're just still hanging out, don't tell anyone nor say it out loud'

'But I thought he wanted to confess to her?' I asked a bit confused.

'Yeah but he didn't yet, he says he's nervous about it' I giggled and Tae did too at Jimin's shyness.

We got to the car and a few minutes later arrived at the Christmas Party at Hybe .

We instantly found Jimin outside, leaning on the stairs.

'Woah you both look really good' he instantly said as he saw us walking to him. We greeted him and started to walk inside.

'Jin Hyung is inside already with his girlfriend and he told me there are so many people, it's crowed'

We got inside the huge ball room and it was indeed very crowed. The three of us walked in greeting the people who talked to us, Tae helped me taking my coat off and gave it to one of the workers. We then spotted Jin and Namjoon with their girlfriends and Jungkook with Hoseok, so we went there. I could feel the eyes of the people on the room on us and Tae did also probably, so he placed his hand on my lower back while walking.

'Hey' They said when we finally got to them and instantly started talking.

'You look beautiful Y/N' Jin's girlfriend told me and I smiled, looking at her pink glowy dress.