The morning after (j.jk)

Hey guyssss, I'm sorry I know I'm late again 😬 Firstly, thank you so much for all the comments and messages you've been sending to me ❤️ Also many of you have been making requests but I'm so confused with them cause they're everywhere, so could you please comment here what you asked so I don't forget any? Thank you again for everything, keep reading 🥺

I rolled on the bed only to open my eyes as I realised how bright it was already. Narrowing my sight to the painful light coming from the window, I looked around to remember where I was. It was a familiar but now different room. Jungkook's room.

Why was it different? Cause I just had sex with my 4 weeks boyfriend for the first time and all I could think about now was how stupid I was for making it happen so late. Jungkook and I met a while ago and our connection was immediate. It took us a while to be together though, cause we were both kinda shy at first but now that we were together officially, we just took it slowly. And neither of us wanted to rush anything, making sure we both wanted it.

It was surely stupid of us, since we both wanted it since the beginning and always had this tension when we were together. And the night before, I guess we just lost our minds and it happened. And hell yeah it was good.

I found myself smiling as I noticed the few clothes laying on the ground and then his sleeping form when he rolled on the bed too. His lips were parted and his breath escaped through it and this time I smiled widely since he was just the cutest boy.

Feeling bored and not tired anymore, I let a yawn as I sat up on the bed, letting the sheet fall to my lower abdomen as I stretched my bare neck. I felt my body kinda tired because of all the activity from the night before but couldn't feel any better.

I looked to the side and locked my gaze on the clock on the side table: it was 11am already.

I suddenly heard Jungkook hum and shifting so I turned my face to find him extending his arm on the empty spot on the bed, where I was before. Smiling at his cuteness, I turned my head around to have a final stretch, yawning again and rubbing my eyes a bit before taking another glance at Jungkook. This time, his eyes were slightly opened and observing me, while he slightly smiled too.

I blushed instantly, due to the fact I was fully naked on my upper body, full on display in front of him, even if it'd seen it already.

'Good morning' he mumbled as I laid back again, pulling the covers to cover my chest. I smiled as our eyes connected closely, my head laying right next to his 'Did you sleep well?' he asked and I nodded with a shy smile.

'Did you?' I asked too and he also nodded, causing me to smile instantly. He smiled back and we just stayed like that for a while, like two complete idiots.

'We look stupid' I chuckled as I ended up looking away and locking my gaze on the ceiling, as I still could feel his stare on me, as he laid on his side.

'Why?' he asked as he planted a kiss on my shoulder.

'Cause we keep staring at each other smiling as if we're crazy' I chuckled again and this time he joined me, making me feel his warm breath against my skin.

'I feel crazy' he suddenly mumbled soon after and I looked at him with a confused face and furrowed eyebrows 'You're so perfect I just wanna stay with you forever' he mumbled as he snaked his arm around my waist to start pecking my jaw and cheek.

I chuckled and tried to escape his grip since he was tickling me 'What are you saying?' I mumbled with a chuckle as I tried to push him away by my hand on his arm.

'Y/N.... last night...' he started but seemed to be to shy to say it since he cut his own words 'I'm just so happy you're mine' he mumbled and I couldn't hold my cheesy smile this time. I wasn't a really sensitive person but Jungkook always had me melting by his words 'You're so beautiful' he whispered as he analysed my face, playing with my hair.