Using the Safe word (j.jk)

Hey, it's been a while :) and I miss you

'Omg K-Koo' I breathed out as my head fell back harshly, burying in the pillow. My fingers tightly held his hair, pulling it with all my strength, as he kept his head buried between my legs. Feeling his strong grip on my inner thighs to keep them widely opened for his work, his tongue circled on my entrance, switching it with his lip sucks on my clit from time to time, his eyes never leaving my whimpering form, completely focused on my reaction to the pleasure he was giving me.

The thing was: today was an odd day. In spite the fact that I did everything I'm used to everyday like going to school and work after, then going back to Jungkook's house as he asked me too. He's been really stressed lately, overworking himself as always, but also nervous about not being sure when he'll be with his fans again. I understood him and that's why I stayed with him every night and gave him the comfort he needed, even though he mostly fell asleep early due to his tiredness.

But today was different. Firstly he came earlier than I expected so I haven't really had the time to have dinner ready once he arrived. And then, the first thing he did when he saw me was throw his bag on the floor and approach me so quickly I didn't have the time to react when his hand reached for the back of my neck and harshly pulled me against his lips.

Kissing me hungrily, his hands instantly held me tight and next thing I knew I was laying under him, with his head between my legs.

'Are you close babygirl? Will you cum for daddy?' he asked against my core and I instantly felt a shiver down there because of his breath.

'Yes! Fuck- I'm almost- Ah!' This time I gripped the sheets hard as I felt my whole body going numb. My back arching as he kept his strong hands to hold me down 'Fuck- Stop!' I whimpered feeling way too overwhelmed to continue, since he just kept sucking 'Please- Please Jungkook stop'

'Hmm baby you're just so tasty I don't wanna let go ever' he mumbled while kneeling and cleaning his mouth with the back of his tattooed hand.

I just laid there panting since my orgasm was just too strong to be ignored.

'Relax' he mumbled, hovering over me. His hand right next to my head while his face was right in front of mine, his lips inches away 'There's still a long night going babygirl, don't be too tired yet'

My eyes couldn't leave his. He was different. Maybe out of control? I'd never seen him that way before and I couldn't lie: he was scaring me. I knew all way when he came straight up at me without even a word something had happened but now that I was seeing him acting that way I knew something must be REALLY wrong.

His lips hungrily kissed mine before he trailed some more opened and wet kisses on my neck and collarbones. His right hand reached for my breast and squeezed it tightly, trapping the skin of my neck between his teeth at the same time. A shaky moan escaped my mouth.

'Kook' I breathed out in almost a whisper as he started to grind himself against me, his member really hardened at this point, even if it was stuck on his underwear 'J-Jungkook' I called him again.

'That's not my name here princess and you know it very well' he responded with a very harsh, almost warning tone. I gulped, not being strong enough to keep up with his intimate gaze and rough voice at the same time. Seeing I had no reaction but to stare at him in silence, he led his hands to his down wear and slid it down his legs, staying fully naked.

Coming up to kiss me again I stopped him by placing my hands on his chest 'Wait-' I told him firmly, his look on me again 'Tell me, is something wrong?'

He almost didn't let me finish, pecking my lips before talking against my lips while slightly shaking his head 'No more talking' Before I could react, he slid himself in me, making my eyes shut tightly and my lip being bitten to the feeling of my walls being stretched out.