Going on vacation with BTS (j.jk)

Hey, please give me ideas. I ran out of them and at this point I just use bad drafts because I want to publish :)

I ran around the house making sure it was all I needed on the bag as it was on the hallway of my apartment, waiting to be taken.

I was going on vacation with my boyfriend Jungkook. We'd been dating for about a year now and I couldn't be happier with him. It was the first time we'd be going on vacation together but the catch was the rest of the members would come too. In fact, I was going to their annual trip for the first time. The trip they do every ear with their close families, which include their girlfriends and wives and even their children. Yes, even though most people don't know some of them have kids, something I only knew when I properly met them as Jungkook's girlfriend.

And despite the fact that I actually had met all of them already and casually would have dinner or lunch with them, it was my first time interacting in such an intimate way with them. Including Jungkook. I knew this was a big step for him and for our relationship since this trip was something serious for him. It was like a family trip.

I locked my eyes on the white wall in front of me as I did a last check up on everything I needed. We were going to private villa resort up in a mountain in Denmark and I was actually excited for it. Well and nervous too.

I suddenly heard my phone beeping and looked at the screen. It was Jungkook texting me he was outside and he wanted me to be quick since we were late already. I did as he said and quickly closed the door behind me and a minute after I was at the entrance of my apartment complex, carrying my luggage. Jungkook couldn't get out of the car because the press would probably see him so I managed to put it in the back of his expensive car and got inside seconds after, to be met by his lovely eyes and his cute bunny smile.

'Hey bun' he instantly greeted as I scoot myself in the seat, dunking my ass down 'You tired? I'm sorry I can't help you'

'It's fine Koo' I chuckled and pecked his lips. His smile instantly widened and I couldn't hold myself from smiling too. He always caught me.

'Ok let's go, we're late' he suddenly mumbled as he looked forward now, turning the car on 'Didn't forget anything did you?'

'I hope not' I said as I looked through the window. He started driving but none of us said anything. I was deep in my thoughts. Couldn't help but to think this was a test for him to see if he actually saw me with him in the future.

'What's wrong?' I suddenly heard his voice after a while of silence and turned my head to him, to find him also glancing at me as he drove.

'Nothing' I shook my head.

'You sure?' he asked again and I nodded, looking at the road too. There wasn't much time until we arrived at the airport. Jungkook parked on a special spot and helped me take my stuff from the car, before we went inside. Since he was an idol, we had a special door and hallway to go through, also we weren't going to travel in a normal plane, but a private one. Once we got to the rest of the members and their partners who had already arrived, they all greeted us with smiles. The kids were also happy to see us and Jin's son instantly went to Jungkook to hug him. He smiled and picked him up.

'Jungkook-ah why are you always late? Is that what you wanna teach my kid? To be late all the time uh?' Jin scolded him as me and Jungkook both chuckled.

'Y/N was the one who was late'

'That's such a lie'

'Uncle Jungkook, you shouldn't lie! Good boys don't lie!' Jin's son spoke proudly.

'Hear what the kid has to say!' Jin said laughing and both me and Jungkook laughed back. It was only a few minutes until we were called for our flight and a while after we were already on the plane.