Cheating part1 (j.jk)

I entered in the room and felt the deepest pain in my heart. My hand froze on the door as I felt my body couldn't move, my eyes were pierced to the image in front of me.

The studio room was silent even there were two people. On the couch next to the door there was a boy sitting, his hands placed on his thighs while his eyes were on the girl in front of him. Her dark hair fell on her uncovered back, as she stood in front of him half naked, the pink lace of her bra contrasting her olive skin.

They noticed me a second after I came in. His head lifted suddenly and he widen his eyes, as she also looked at me and bit her lip guiltily.

My breath was heavy, my heart pounding like crazy. I felt a knot on my throat, my eyes hurting as I felt them getting wetter.

The boy got up in a rush, ignoring the half nude female body in front of him: his look was straight to the door, where I was.

Everything seemed like in slow motion.

His breath also heavy, his jaw tense, his fists closed. The girl kept smirking at me.

I finally blinked and came back to reality. I wasn't able to stand there for
long so I turned around and walked away, through the empty corridor, my steps fast and unbalanced.

I felt a sting of water falling on my face as my hair bounced on my back as I walked. I ignored the voice behind me calling my name, I don't think I was able to hear it anymore. All I could think about was what I'd seen and how much I wanted to erase it from my memory.

My lungs failed.
My hands shivered.
My throat hurt.
My heart ached.

My forearm was grabbed but I shook it away harshly, facing the person behind me while pointing my finger at him.

'Don't fucking touch me' I ordered and his gaze completely changed. He was looking at me in complete despair. I felt the tears running on my face, I felt my skin heated up.

'Plea-' before he could finish I was running away again, ignoring his calls once more. He ran after me.

'Listen, please-' he grabbed my arm once more and I had the same reaction.

'I don't want to, would you let me go'

'It's not what-' I tried to let go of his grip but he was too strong.

'Let me go!' I yelled at him now that he was holding both my arms closer to him strongly. My voice was cracking and my eyes were shut. I didn't want to see him.

'Y/N?' another male voice suddenly echoed in the room followed by footsteps 'Jungkook what are you doing? Are you crazy?'

'Baby please, I love yo-' Jungkook ignored him and spoke but I cut him off right away by taking my hand away angrily, connecting my palm to his cheek. A strong clap was heard when I slapped him, Jimin widened his eyes. He pulled me to him, away from my boyfriend, and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me back.

'Don't you dare to say that again!' I yelled at him rudely, now calming my squirm under Jimin's grip. My eyes dripping with tears and my body tensed up.

Jungkook's expression was completely shocked, one of his arms was extended next to his body while the other was raised, his hand against his red cheek. His breath was inconstant, his lips were parted as his gaze was in me. Our eyes met for some moments, it seemed like there wasn't anyone else there, just the two of us and my broke angry heart.

Suddenly, I turned and walked away again, as fast as I could, leaving Jimin's arms harshly.

'Y/N!' Jungkook called me and stepped forward but was stopped by a hand on his chest instantly.