When you were kidnapped (k.th)

I opened my eyes. My vision was blurred and the cold breeze passed through my arms, only covered with a little piece of clothe. After a while, my eyes adjusted to the weak light and observed what was around me: a room which seemed very old, with the white walls almost destroyed, showing some of the wood inside it. There was a iron made bed and a small window where the light came from. I tried to stand, since I was sitting on the floor against one of the walls but my hands failed since they were tied up behind my back.

Suddenly, the door opened and a man appeared in front of me, walking in my direction slowly. I tried to recognise the figure but I couldn't, until he got closer to me, leaning in front of me, with a smile on his face, a cold and scary one.

'Oh, you're awake honey, finally' he spoke with a medium hoarse voice which made me frown.

'Who are you?' I asked confused trying to get as far from him as possible. He chuckled psychotically and I felt a cold wave through my veins.

'I'm your new boyfriend dolly' he touched my face with his index finger and I instantly got up and moved towards the other side of the room, making him get a bit surprised. I watched him as he kept leaned in the place he was before, with his head down, until he suddenly started to get up and move on to me, my heart beating fast.

'Why am I here? Did you do this to me?' I asked frenetically nervous as he slowly gave steps forward. Eventually, he broke the silence having me pinned against the wall.

'This is your new home honey' he passed his hand through my hair, making me shake my heat.

'Don't touch me' I spoke harshly and his brown dark eyes met mine sadly.
His hand then raised again and placed on my cheek making me frown and actively raise my knee so it would hit him in his balls hardly.

'I said don't fucking touch me' He soon fell down on the floor and I moved away once more, breathing heavily while watching him in pain from a spot in the bedroom.

After a while he got up again and spoke.

'This is your new home, here. with me.'

'I don't know you'

'You do now and I'll be the only person you'll see for the rest of your life, I'll be your everything'

'The hell you're talking about? Let me go'

'I won't' he pointed in my direction now also breathing heavily, having his brown hair glued to his forehead by sweat 'Now behave and I'll bring you dinner'

'I don't want dinner I wann-' I stopped talking as soon as I felt a strong pain on my cheek, making me loose balance and fall on the wooden harshly, closing my eyes. Seconds after I opened them again, my chest going up and down, feeling the blood which ran down my left cheek.

'I said behave' he mumbled quietly before he turned around quickly and moved out the door, shutting it strongly after.

I leaned the back of my head on the wall behind me, putting my shoulders up, against my chest, while thinking about all that was happening. The last thing I remembered was being home and leaving to buy some food on the grocery store and now I didn't understand anything. Was this guy the stalker I was worried about months before? I needed to find a way out but there wasn't any. The window was too small for me to do anything and there wasn't anything in the room which allowed me to harm the guy. The door was closed and he seemed strong, I could tell by the pain on my cheek. My eyes shut and tears started to form on them, and I couldn't help but feel the warm water contrasting with the coldness of my skin.

***
The day seemed to be over already, the light entering the room was almost none. I could tell though by the sounds and also the few but existent light I was in a city. The cars ran by and there seemed to be lightened streets outside.