When he feels sick at a concert (j.jk)

It's been a while since I've seen my boyfriend Jungkook, so I decided to surprise him at his concert. I went inside the backstage as walked through the corridor where many staff was. They all greeted me smily, they knew I was coming, it was a surprise for the members. I suddenly noticed Jimin and Taehyung on the hallway too and they instantly ran to me and hugged me.

'Y/N you're here!' Jimin said excitedly, while standing in front of me.

'Yeah it was a surprise'

'We missed you, it's been a while since you came to a concert'

'Yeah, I've been really busy at work' I spoke a bit tired, the truth was I had been working all day and now I was here to surprise them, even if I was tired.

'That doesn't matter, you're here now' Tae said and I smiled instantly. These two were really good friends of mine.

'C'mon let's tell everyone you're here!' Jimin grabbed my wrist as walked into a room where supposedly everyone was, shouting as soon as we were inside 'Everyone, Y/N is here!'

All eyes were on me now, a huge smile on my face while I tried to cover my shyness, didn't enjoy that much attention. Suddenly, I had a bunch of people greeting me, Jin, J-hope and RapMon came to me and hugged me and smiled happily, they are always so welcoming.

When I looked forward again, I saw Jungkook standing behind them and I smiled shyly to him, he was really surprised.

'Y/N?' He asked confused and I nodded. He went to me and hugged me 'What are you doing here, I thought you were working'

'I had a little free time and decided to visit' I told him when he stepped away 'Surprise'

His smile widened before he grabbed my face and kissed my lips, the members around us doing disgusted noises making us get away and let laughs.

We spent sometime all hanging while they practised some of the dancing and singing, when, shortly after, they were called to the stage, since the concert was about to start.

I walked them to the place where they were going to step the stage and waited for it next to them to support.

Jungkook suddenly turned to me and grabbed my hand, getting closer to my ear 'I'm glad you're here' He talked lowly, only I could hear was he was saying. I smiled.

'Me too' I told him and caressed his cheek and then the back of his neck. The staff told them they needed to walk the stage in seconds.

'A kiss for good luck?' he asked with a smirk on his face and I let a small chuckle before joining his lips with mine for some moments. His tongue suddenly touched mine.

'Jungkook c'mon' RapMon ended up calling him when they needed to leave.

'As soon we end the concert the faster you two can get a room' Jin shouted and I let a laugh, so did Jungkook, before I pecked him and pushed him slightly so he'd walk away. He turned around and ran to the stage with his friends.

I watched them as they performed, they were great as always. Jungkook seemed a bit tired though, he was moving a lot. It wasn't noticeable for the crowd though, but I could tell he wasn't feeling really good.

When they came backstage for the break I went to him, he was breathless, his face was a bit pale.

'Hey baby' he breathed out, sitting on the couch.

'Are you okay?' I asked him worriedly and he nodded 'Jungkook be careful don't tire yourself to much' he nodded again and got up moving to the stage once more. I watched him. I knew he wasn't okay.