When you fake orgasms (k.th)

'yeah, I'm fine' I mumbled to the phone as I finished tiding the kitchen.

'You don't seem fine' My friend said back on the call and I sighed 'Is that still about Taehyung?'

I sighed and waited a moment to talk 'Yeah...'

'Girl you gotta stop pretending you're enjoying it when you're not'

'It's not like that' I told her as I leaned my back on the counter 'I do enjoy having sex with him, but it's just... lately, he's been really stressed about his work and whenever we do it, he'd always seek for his own pleasure and don't really for mine. He ends up enjoying himself and I don't cause he doesn't really pay attention to me'

'Y/N you gotta tell him that, you can't keep with this anymore, it's stressing you out'

'I know but I'm just scared he'll feel bad about it, I don't want him to think I don't like to do it with him, he's gonna think it's his fault'

'It kinda is really, he should make you enjoy it-' Suddenly I heard the door closing and my heart started to beat quickly as I felt my hands shaking.

'I gotta go, call you later' I told her before I ended the call. I turned my back as I heard footsteps on the living room and then on the kitchen. My back was turned to the door but I could tell Taehyung was there.

'Hey' he mumbled with his deep voice and I turned around, pretending I didn't know he was there.

'Hey' I turned around towards him and managed to put a smile on my face as I watched him place his stuff over the table 'How was work?'

'Ok' he mumbled. I noticed the tiredness on his voice but found it weird when he didn't ask it back to me. Instead, he just stepped in the direction of the fridge and opened it, without kissing me, which was unusual.

'Is everything ok?' I asked as I saw him take a soda from there and open it, then leading it to his lips to take a sip.

He nodded after 'Why wouldn't it be?' he asked and closed the fridge calmly, before stepping to the other direction and sitting on one of the chairs 'Do you have something to tell me?' he asked as he knew I was staring at him, with a serious face. I noticed the harsh tone and started to think he'd listened to the conversation earlier.

I didn't say anything and just kept looking at him silent. He eventually leaned back on the chair and threw his head back slowly, closing his eyes as he let a deep sigh.

'Since when?' he suddenly asked still in the same position. My heartbeat quickened instantly.

'What do you mean?' I asked back, trying to play it cool.

'Don't play dumb, I heard all of it' he said and I sighed and looked down to my feet 'Since when you've been faking your orgasms?'

I kept my look on the floor for some seconds before answering in a low tone 'Not that long'

'How can you do that to me?' he suddenly stood up and I lifted my head to face him 'Why didn't you talk to me?'

'I didn't want to make you feel bad about it'

'Well it's kinda worse when you realise all your sex life is a fucking lie' he suddenly raised his voice and I looked at him kind of desperate.

'It's not like that Tae, it's not a lie, I love having-' I stepped forward to reach him but he stepped back.

'I don't wanna hear it' he cut me off and lifted his hand for me to stop getting close to him. Then he turned to the side and walked out of the kitchen. I watched him kind of confused 'Come' I heard him saying and instantly went after him.