You love each other, but never said it before (j.jk)

I grabbed the pink tshirt where a poney was drawn and slide it down her little arms. She looked at me once she was dressed with it and pouted, looking at me.

'Why do I have to dress up mommy?' Kaya asked as I got up and put her jammies on her wardrobe.

Kaya was my 4year old daughter.

'I told you honey, daddy is almost here to take you on a walk' I explained to her for the millionth time.

She sighed and crossed her arms.

'I don't wanna take a walk, it's raining and cold outside' she said. Before I could answer to her, the bell rang and I looked at the door.

'See? Must be daddy' I told her as I walked out the room, stepping quickly to the front door where a familiar face showed.

'Hey' Jungkook said with a slight smile, while having his hands inside his coat, which was really wet because of the rain.

'Hey, come inside' I told him with a slight smile also, before he stepped inside.

'Daddyyyyyy' Kaya came running from her room and threw herself to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He hugged her back tightly as she happily smiled.

I smiled at the sight. Jungkook and I weren't together. We have been friends for a long time because Jimin introduced us, but a few years ago we had gotten drunk and we ended up sleeping together. Too bad I got pregnant that one time and we decided to have the child since we always had gotten along so well. Of course everyone supported us and our relationship was really good, we often hung out together with the rest of our friends too.

'How's my baby uh?' he asked her, as his hand tapped her head slightly.

'Daddy do we have to go outside? It's raining and it's cold'

'But don't you want to be with daddy?' he asked a bit sad and she quickly shook her head.

'I want to!' she nodded 'Why can't you stay here and play with me?'

'Uh- well I-' he quickly glanced at me as if he was asking for permission.

'Can he mommy?' Kaya also asked now facing me.

'I mean- If it's okay with him..' I looked at Jungkook and he quickly got up.

'Yeah, sure- I don't mind'

'Yeahhhhh' Kaya clapped happily and reached for his hand, dragging him to her room 'Come here daddy, I'm gonna show you my toys'

I chuckled at her and watched them as they disappeared in the house.

I sat on the couch for a while watching some TV but ended up deciding to eat. I walked to Kaya's bedroom to find Jungkook sitting on the floor playing with his daughter.

'Kaya are you hungry?' I asked her and she raised her face to see me standing on the door.

'Yes mommy'

'I'll bring you food then' I told her and she nodded 'What about you Kook?'

'I'm fine, thank you though'

I went to the kitchen and moments after I brought  her the food, placing it on the floor next to them. When I was about to head out she called me.

'Mommy, why don't you play with us?'

'You want me too?' I asked her and she nodded, so I sat next to them.

We kept playing for some time, it was really nice seeing that my kid was really happy while having both her parents with her. I really enjoyed seeing the pretty bunny smile on her face and I could tell Jungkook liked it too. He was also so nice to hang out with, I'd missed the times when we hung out all the time.