Quickie (k.th)

I turn myself around and looked at the mirror. I was wearing a tight dress which covered only until the top of my legs, accentuating my curves perfectly. My hair was free and falling upon my middle back and my face had a bit of makeup: I was analysing and making sure it was perfect.

It was a bit early still but I had to head to work. I couldn't make much noise since my boyfriend was still sleeping outside the bathroom, on his bed (since we were in his apartment), while I prepared my self for the day.

I bent on the large marble bench to look closer at my eyes since I noticed a bit of the mascara out of place and fixed it before I heard a noise coming from the door. I turned my head and faced a sleepy Taehyung walking up to see me.

'Hey, it's still early, come back to sleep' I told him as he stepped forward to me, while giggling a bit at him, since he had his eyes only half opened, his hair was all messy and out of the place, his cheeks were really puffy and his lips were completely swollen and rosed. He looked so cute when he walked around like a baby on his blue jammie pants and his plain white tshirt.

'I couldn't sleep without you to cuddle' he mumbled with his very deep and hoarse morning voice, while trying to fix his hair, before wrapping his arms around me. He leaned his chin on my shoulder and shut his eyes sleepily, back hugging me.

'I'm sorry, I wish I could stay with you longer' I told him as caressing his hands on my belly while his face hid on my neck.

'It's fine, I understand' He said and pecked my skin before pulling away from me and leaning his back on the marble bench. I turned around again and started putting all my stuff inside the small suitcase I had for makeup only. He watched me as I packed all my stuff and finished getting ready.

'Why are you so dressed up?' he asked while having his arms crossed in front of his chest and his eyes narrowed. He was frowning.

'I have a presentation today' I told him standing in front of him.

'You look beautiful' I blushed a bit. Besides complementing me with his fucking sexy voice, he was also posing like a model against the marble while his eyes trailed up and down my body 'Are there men at the presentation?'

'Yeah, probably' I simply stated but on the other hand, he extended his arms and grabbed my waist, causing me to step forward and end up between his legs, closer to him.

'Everyone's gonna be looking at my baby' He mumbled while holding onto my waist tightly. I chuckled and cupped his face gently.

'Too bad they can only look' I told him and he smirked softly before joining our lips gently. His hand ran down my back to my ass slowly, as our subtle kiss kept running seductively. He then trailed pecks down my neck, while having his hand placed on the other side of it, and kept there for a moment, licking and sucking on my skin. Moments after, he pulled away, his gaze locked on my neck while he smirked widely.

I frowned and bent to the side so I could see myself on the mirror. Anger built up on me when I saw a dark mark on my skin.

'Tae!' I scolded him and hit his arm, as he giggled like a child 'This is not funny! Now I have to cover this up' I tried to leave his grip, but he grabbed me strongly, not letting go of my waist.

'No! This way they'll know you're mine'

'Yeah sure cause here's written "Kim Taehyung's property" ' I pointed at my neck and he chuckled.

'At least they'll know you're taken' I rolled my eyes and looked away, I was annoyed. He sighed and pouted 'C'mon princess, how could I let you go dressed up like that to a room filled with men? They'll keep drooling at you'