When Yeontan walks on you (k.th)

'Oh fuck' I groaned lowly while gripping on Taehyung's arm while he kept pumping his fingers into me at a fast pace. He smirked and started to circle his thumb upon my swollen clit, causing me to arch my back and moan louder. He let a low whimper and I could feel his movements quicken due to excitement.

'Fuck baby you're so sexy when you moan like that' he mumbled before he left some kisses on my neck. I soon felt my self closer and closer, my walls started to clench around him 'You're so tight I just wanna fuck the shit out of you princess' he said and I let a loud moan, arching my back and gripping on his arm harshly.

'Please d-do' I asked him whimpering and he smirked, quickly stopping his moves and taking his fingers out of me, leading them to his mouth, sucking around.

I bit my lip to the sight, as I watched him pull out his pants and boxers, revealing his hardened member, covered in pre cum.

I moved to the top of the bed for more comfort and he crawled after me, licking his lips and without taking his lustful eyes off mine. He instantly went between my opened legs and hovered over me, my hands placed on the back of his neck and pulled him closer. His lips joined mine eagerly and his tongue instantly invaded my mouth. I moaned against him when he begun to rub his lower body against mine, spreading the juices for a better access, his face buried on my neck, causing me to turn my head to the side for better access.

I opened my eyes and suddenly blushed, when I saw some doe innocent eyes directly looking at us. Yeontan was standing next to the door with his eyes glued on us and it made me instantly a bit nervous.

'Tae' I breathed out a bit. He probably didn't understand I was calling him since he was too much into rubbing his tip on my entrance, ready to push in 'Tae' I called him again, tapping his shoulder a bit and he finally understood, lifting his face from my neck to look at me in the eyes.

'Uh?' he asked a bit confused and breathless. I turned my face to the side, in Yeontan's direction and he did the same.

'What about it?' he asked now looking at me.

'He's looking at us' I told him shyly and he chuckled.

'It's not like he understands Y/N' He said making fun of me.

'I know but...' I looked at him again, he was sitting now on the floor now 'It's just weird...'

'Forget about him' He mumbled before kissing my lips again, this time gently. His lips sucked on mine before he lowered himself and slowly entered me, I grabbed on his biceps again and moaned lowly. His hips started to move against me and I threw my head back, feeling in ecstasy at his quick pace and deep thrusts. His forehead joined mine and his plump rose lips let deep breaths and low grunts each time he bucked his hips against mine.

'Ughh shit- so wet princess' he groaned before hiding his face on my neck again, holding onto my waist while he pounded into me.

'Fuck... y-yes!'I moaned loudly, when he started to suck on my sweet spots, sending all types of shivers to run down my body straight to my core.

His lips trailed up again to my ear and his teeth bit on my earlobe, I turned my head to the side again and ended up unconsciously opening my eyes to find Yeontan still looking at us.

I made eye contact with him for some time, until he suddenly got up on his small legs again and walked a bit further. Seconds after he started bouncing his tail.

'Ahh Taeeee... He's still l-looking' I mumbled between breaths.

'Let him be, he's not doing anything'

'He's looking...' I mumbled again a bit ashamed at this point. Tae raised his head and looked to the side again. He sighed.