Cheating part2 (j.jk)

1week had passed since Jungkook had came to my house to explained himself. We'd been talking everyday but never been together, I always rejected his asks but he didn't get angry, he was willing to wait for me to be ready.

It was night already and I had just got out of the shower, preparing to bed when I heard my phone ringing over the bedside table. I put some clothes on quickly and grabbed it, laying on my belly on the bed.

'Hey' I heard the familiar voice on the other side of the line and saw a bunny smile on the screen.

'Hey' I answered shyly at his appearance. I could tell he was laid on his bed, his hair was messy and since he was laying on the side, shirtless, I could see his strong chest and arms.

'How are you?'

'Fine' I answered and moved a little.

'How was your day?'

'Hmm.' I thought for a moment 'I didn't do anything really I just worked a bit at home and watched some netflix'

'Yeah, me too' he looked down but suddenly giggle 'I watched that movie you always talk about...'

'You did?' he nodded 'Did you like it?'

'ugh' he mumbled in disapproval and I let a chuckle.

'What didn't you like?'

'I did like it... but it just made a bit sad..'

'Why?' I frowned since it's a comedy movie.

'Cause it remembers me of you' he wasn't looking at me a bit embarrassed.

'Oh does my memory make you sad?' I chuckled trying to avoid a serious conversation.

He glared at me but I kept a smile on my face.

'You know what I mean' he mumbled and I took the advantage of his silence to get up and sat back, my legs crossed.

'Hum...' he stuttered a bit 'I've been meaning to ask you something'

'What?'

'I uh...' I could tell he was nervous 'I thought we could hang out sometime..'

'Jungkook...' I mumbled and closed my eyes, looking away.

'I know you need time, I know' he instantly spoke 'I mean it as friends.. Casual hang out as friends' I frowned while looking at him behind the screen. He sat up to 'So? What do you say?'

'What you have in mind?'

'Just dinner' he seemed like argumentative, I could notice his effort to convince me 'Just a casual dinner between two friends' I sighed and looked away.

'I don't know...'

'C'mon Y/N I miss being with you' his voice was gently but insistent 'And I'll take you to a place you like and... I'll pay for it'

I suddenly looked at him again with a smirk on my face, what made him chuckle at my reaction.

'Yes I'm even paying for it all..' he said but I didn't say anything 'So? Is that a yes?'

'As friends' he nodded 'Not a date'

'Let's do it like a first date' I frowned once more, confused 'Just imagine its our first date, forget all the past' I threw my head back thinking 'It'll be fun, we'll get to know each other' I giggled at what he said 'Please Y/N, I'll make it worth it I promise'

I bit my lip for a second now really knowing what to do 'Okay..' he instantly threw his arms up and fell back on the bed happily, making me laugh 'But I'm warning you Jeon Jungkook, if you do something bad I'll...'