When he's needy on rehearsal (j.jk)

I just headed the supermarket and grabbed my phone from my bag, checking the screen. It was my day off and it was still early, so I figured it would be nice to go see the boys' rehearsal, since it'd been a long time since I'd done it.

I typed my boyfriend's name and texted him too.

Me
hey babe, still at practise?

It didn't take much time for him to answer.

Kook 🐰
sadly... i miss you

Me
me too, i'll be waiting :(

I smirked to myself as I drove on the way to BigHit rehearsal studio, he would be so happy to see me there especially with food.

Minutes after I parked in the front and got off the car carrying a bag. I walked inside and the staff greeted me happily and told me where the dance studio was. When I got there I opened the door and Jimin looked at me.

'Hey, what are you doing here?' he asked a bit confused by my sudden appearance.

'Supporting my boyfriend' I told him and he just chuckled 'And bringing food'

'I do love you really' Jimin mumbled as he sneaked through the bag.

'Y/N?' I suddenly heard my name being called and a tall dark-dressed boy walking up to me.

'Hey' I greeted him with a warm smile, just before he pecked my lips placing his hands on my lower back, keeping a confused face.

'What are you doing here?'

'I came to support my handsome boyfriend' I told him as I slightly pinched his cheek.

'But I thought you were gonna stay home-'

'I did, but I decided to surprise you..'

'Yah Jungkook, why are you being like this? I wish my girlfriend brought me food to practise too' Jin said as he walked up to us and sneaked on the bag too.

'Here have it' I told both him and Jimin, extending my arm to hand them the bag, which they gladly accepted.

Just a second after, they went to the table nearer and place it there, taking all the stuff out. One by one the rest of the members approached and happily ran there. When Jungkook wanted to go too, I stopped him, gripping his wrist softly.

'Wait' I mumbled lowly, causing him to look at me confused again 'What's wrong? Didn't you want me to come?'

'What baby- No, of course I did' he said grabbing my hand.

'Then why are you acting like this? You didn't even seem happy to see me...'

'But I am, I promise' he said in a serious tone straight into my eyes 'I was just a bit surprised...'

'You sure?' I asked raising an eyebrow and he just nodded. I knew him to well, I knew something was bothering him 'Okay then'

He quickly ran to the table and joined the discussion for the food. I walked there too and chuckled as they fought for the things I'd bought.

A while after they were all eating stuff, including me, all this food subject made me hungry.

'Ahhh Y/N thank you so much for this' Jimin said with his mouth full.