Can look but you can't touch (j.jk)

We were quarentining. Despite the fact I was still
working and having some online classes, I actually thought it would be kinda fun to be stuck in a house with Jungkook, my boyfriend for a while now, since he's always so busy with his work and his practises.

I actually thought we'd be spending a lot of time together. Well, we actually did but only for the first 2 days. Since then, we just kept doing our own stuff and kinda do whatever we felt like and just having meals together or watch a movie before we went to sleep. It kinda felt good at the beginning but I missed him now.

But now that I was trying to get his attention he was just too busy playing with Taehyung, he just kept doing it for the whole day.

I got out of the room after my online class and found him focused on the screen of the tv on the living room. His hands holding the controller as he played FIFA. I chuckled since I knew he was playing alone, he must have been bored and lonely.

Without making any noise, I walked up to him and surrounded his neck with my arms while standing behind the couch, where he was sitting. I gently left a kiss on his neck.

'Did your today classes end?' He asked as I nodded still with my face buried on his neck. He didn't say anything for a while, so I sighed and lifted my face, so I'd rest my chin upon my arm.

'Are you that bored you're playing this alone?' I asked with a slight chuckle as I saw the players moving on the screen.

'Yeah... the guys said they had to do something but they'll be back soon' he mumbled 'Do you wanna play?' He asked turning his face at me now, with his doe eyes.

'I want to spend time with you' I pouted and he slightly smiled before turning his face to the screen again.

'But I'm asking you to play, we'll spend time together'

'But my eyes hurt from all the screen looking, I've been on my computer for the whole day' I told him as I brushed his messy hair a bit 'Please baby give me attention' I asked again as I went to his neck and left some pecks on his skin.

'Ok, let me just finish the play with the boys and then I'll be yours'

'Ah Jungkook!' I suddenly said this time shoving all the caring and innocent voice away, causing him to look at me kinda surprised.

'What?' He asked kinda confused.

'I hate you' I said before I turned around and moved to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and crossed my arms angry. He'd rather play with his friends than spending time with me.

Asshole I thought to myself as I thought of a way of revenging my self. I suddenly got a notification on my phone and started scrolling on tiktok while laying on the bed; when suddenly I saw a publicity of a YouTube challenge that caught my attention.

Teasing my boyfriend, uh? I thought as I saw the video with a devilish smirk on my face. This was just want he deserved and I knew he'd be so angry at me it only made me want to it more.

In order to tease him, I decided to do my daily workout routine on the living room, since the service "wasn't working" on the bedroom today. Excitedly walking into the closet room, I picked some short tight shorts and just wore my sports bra. I looked at the mirror and checked my self, the best idea I could've had.

Walking through the house to reach the kitchen, I passed through the living room; but ignored Jungkook's presence as he spoke to his friends. I knew he was eyeing me though. I took a water bottle from the fridge and walked to the huge living room of Jungkook's apartment, placing my laptop a bit far from where he was, but close enough for him to see me.