Late night sex on the beach (k.th)

I finished brushing my teeth and cleaned my mouth with the towel, before I glanced one last time to myself in the mirror.

My skin was very tanned and my hair looked lighter than usual, I felt really pretty, until I saw my skin a bit dry on my back.

'Tae!' I called my boyfriend which was on the bedroom, while I was in the bathroom 'Can you come here for a second?'

Taehyung and I were on holiday together. We dated for almost 9 months now and for the last three weeks we didn't see each other that often cause he's been really busy with work. So he surprised me with this tropical trip saying he needs to rest and enjoy my company. I gladly accepted and came with him, knowing perfectly how much I'd enjoy it.

We were preparing for a hotel party since the day after tomorrow we'd come back home and since it was really hot outside even if it was past 11pm, I was wearing my bikini, a large sleeveless crop top and some shorts.

Seconds after I called him, Tae walked inside the bathroom still buttoning his shirt, he ended up giving up and just left it half opened, his tanned chest showing.

'Yeah?'

'Can you put some lotion on my back, I can't reach it' I asked and he nodded, grabbing the lotion bottle and squeezing some to his hand. He lifted the shirt a bit and put some on my shoulders and middle back 'That's enough, thank you' I told him and he nodded and stepped back. I took the chance to turn around and face him 'How do I look?'

'Almost as pretty as me' He mocked and I rolled my eyes, walking out of the bathroom. He followed me and watched as I grabbed my phone and some money. 'Wait, you're seriously wearing that?' he asked and I looked at him, confused, finding him frowning.

'What about it? Does it look bad on me?' I asked, checking my self in the room's tall mirror.

'No, I mean- You look good, but-' he scratched the back of his head 'Maybe you look too good to be going to a party'

I smiled at him 'Cute'

'I'm serious Y/N, all the guys gonna be staring at you and I can't stand that'

'Tae, I'm wearing a shirt and some shorts' I told him stepping forward 'It's not like I'm naked'

'I do see much skin though'

'Well, do you want me to wear a hoodie?' I chuckled and he pouted 'Babe forget about it and let's go'

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room, dragging him downstairs as fast as I could. I could hear the people outside and the loud music. This was a millionaire hotel known internationally by its parties. I was too excited.

When we got downstairs, both our mouths fell open. There might be around 100k people there: sweat everywhere, bodies dancing and brushing on each other, hair flipping and hands everywhere. The alcohol was everywhere and smoke was in the area.

The tropical weather even made it sexier, the night was so warm and humid, the lights were low and steamy.

I felt his hand on my waist while his body stood behind me and a kiss on my cheek.

'This is crazy' I mumbled, turning around to face him.

'Let's go to the middle of the dance floor' he said.

'Wait' I stopped him by grabbing his wrist 'First...' I turned to the side and grabbed one of the many drinks one of the employee had on his hand '... we'll drink this' he smirked and both of us let the sharp alcohol slip through our throats. The intense feeling of it sliding down making both our eyes teary 'We can go now' I said and pulled him after me to the middle of the crowd.