Fighting over possesiveness (j.jk)

Hi, this is my first ever story, so please tell me what you think about it.
Requests are open, thank you for reading ❤️

I was sitting next to Jimin as he showed me a video he'd been telling me for ages it was the funniest.

We were backstage, the concert didn't start in a near time, some of the members were still finishing their makeup. I was supporting my boyfriend Jungkook but since we've been dating for a while now, I became friends with the rest of the boys so I usually hung out with them too. Jungkook was still in makeup so since Jimin wouldn't stop annoying me to watch the video I ended up keeping him company.

I laughed while I was watching the funny edits the producer had made and Jimin laughed with me too. It was indeed a great video, we've been watching it for a while now and I couldn't stop laughing.

'Y/N' I heard Jungkook calling me from the other side of the room but I pretend I didn't hear it since I was enjoying my time with his friend so much 'Y/NNNNNN' he called again after a short time and I lifted my eyes from the screen of his phone after letting a laugh, looking at him through the mirror, causing me to face him through it, even if his back was turned to me 'Come here'

'I'm watching this right now Jungkook' I told him locking my eyes on the screen again.

'Bring me food' he cried.

'I'll get it in a sec, wait up' I quickly answered uninterested since it was really funny at the moment.

'Go get it now i'm hungry' he said I glared at him. Who am I? His waitress?

'Jungkook just wait a sec it's almost ending' Jimin spoke after confirming the video was ending by touching on the screen.

'I can't wait, I'm really hungry'

Jimin chuckled at his statement 'Jungkookie, Y/n is not your-'

'Don't mind' I cut him off by placing my hand on his wrist 'Fucking annoying' I mumbled as getting up and moving away, in the direction of the table which was full of food.

I'd been trying my best to keep control those last days. Jungkook and I have just been fighting all the time, he was always so needy for my attention and annoying. Some days before, I even got so mad at him, I left the table while having dinner with the other members. I don't know what's been happening between us, I'm just so sick of it I even want the week to pass by quickly, so I can come back home and not be with him for a while, while BTS tour.

I grabbed two random sandwiches from the table and walked back to the other room, where Jungkook was, still surrounded by his makeup stylist. I stepped forward on his direction and handed him the food, without saying a word, my expression cold.

'Thank you' he answered but I didn't even bother to keep more time there, turning around and leaving as soon as he had what he wanted. Jimin wasn't in the room anymore, so I went to the room where the food was and noticed Yoongi sitting on the couch.

I moved there and sat next to him, my head falling back as I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt his look on me, analysing my moves.

'Rough day?' he asked with his toned voice.

'Tell me about it' I mumbled keeping the same position for a while, before I opened my eyes again and faced him. His eyes were locked on the screen of his phone, just scrolling through social media. I looked forward and kept silent for a while, thinking 'I can't stand that kid anymore'

'Jungkook?' he asked looking at me for a second, before looking down again smiling 'I feel the same sister' I chuckled keeping my look forward and heard him giggle too 'You guys are still fighting, uh?'