Jealous 2 (k.th)

Taehyung sighed in relief when he finally passed through the studio door. He'd been recording since early morning and finally he was free for the rest of the day. He instantly grinned like a baby when he remembered Y/N and that he could spend the most time with her.

His hands quickly went inside his bag and searched for his phone, grabbing and typing her name as fast as he could, as he stepped his way to the building garage where his car was parked.

TaeTae
12:34pm
hey princess, where are you

He waited for a few minutes while walking quickly but there was no answer. He frowned but ignored it and turned on the engine, driving to their dorm to pick up some of his stuff.

A while after, he managed to parked outside their mansion and got out of the car. He passed through the front door and instantly heard Namjoon's singing skills coming from the kitchen. He rolled his eyes and stepped into his room, where he grabbed some of the clothes he wanted to take to his apartment from his wardrobe. He then washed up a bit and moved to the kitchen, so he could grab some food.

He found Yoongi and Namjoon there, both of them eating a sandwich.

'Hey' Taehyung quickly greeted them and they both waved their heads. He then stepped in the direction of the fridge and grabbed a soda.

Both Namjoon and Suga watched him kind of confused when he placed the soda on the kitchen island and attentively stared at his phone with a serious expression.

'How was the session this morning?' Namjoon ended up asking with his mouth kind of full. Tae didn't even take his eyes off the screen and nodded.

'Fine'

They looked at each other again even more confused at his unusual behaviour. He was always really talkative and excited once he got out of the studio by the morning because of his day off, especially if Y/N was in town.

'What's wrong Taehyung?' Namjoon asked again while watching his team mate locking his eyes on his phone continuously.

He raised his look to face him, but instantly looked down again, pouting.

'Y/N isn't texting me back, I've texted her a while ago already'

'Maybe she's busy don't worry about it' He replied with a smile on his face due to his cute behaviour towards his girlfriend, tapping his back slightly when he walked through him towards the sink where he left his dirty plate.

'What would she be busy about for so long? I texted her like 30 minutes ago' he worriedly stood again and held his phone higher.

'I think I heard Jungkook saying they'd hang out today' Yoongi suddenly intervened causing Taehyung to look at his instantly.

'Really?'

'Yeah he mentioned it this morning, they're probably at his house right now' he simply answered, looking at his phone then, not giving much attention.

Taehyung blood pressure suddenly increased. Y/N and Jungkook were really close friends since they hung out a lot for the past months. They didn't even know each other before Taehyung and Y/N started dating but when they met they instantly became really good friends. Taehyung liked it at first but now he was always really jealous of them, Jungkook was always the subject to arguments.

Without any other word, Taehyung instantly rushed out the kitchen to the front door taking his bag with him. He was pissed. His girlfriend was hanging out with one of his best friends and was so interested she didn't even care to reply to his texts.

He almost flew to Jungkook's apartment and nervously waited as the elevator went up to his floor. As he arrived at his door he rang the bell three times in a row. Minutes after, someone opened it.