When he's your playboy best friend (j.jk) - Part 2

'Ohhhh yeah... fuck fuck fuck' Jungkook mumbled quickly 'Fuck!' he yelled this time.

'YEAHH!!!!!' I started yelling too.

I'd just won the game, killing Jungkook in the most hardcore way I had ever. I instantly got up and started jumping around happily, when he just placed the control next to him on the bed before crossing his arms.

I glanced at him and stopped jumping around right in front of him, leaning forward so I'd be in the same height as him 'Are you gonna cry?' I mocked him and he glared at me before I chuckled 'I'm sorry honey, I'll let you win next time'

'Yeah sure, say whatever you want, I was the one who let you win' he said as he got up and moved to the TV, turning it off and putting the controllers back in the drawer.

I watched him 'What are you doing? Aren't we playing anymore?' I asked kind of confused, since I was at his place cause he called me to play.

'No I don't want to anymore' he said under his breath while having his back turned to me.

'Why?' I asked crossing my eyes in front of my chest 'Are you scared I'll win again?' I asked with a sarcastic tone and he just glared at me again, before turning to the drawer once more.

I giggled and turned around to his bed to grab a pillow. I threw it at him 'Pussy'

I could notice him take a deep breath before he faced me 'What did you say?' he asked again with a threatening tone and I smirked.

'I said you're a pussy' I told him again and he narrowed his eyes before placing all the stuff he had on his hands on the table in front of him.

'You're so gonna get it now' he mumbled before I turned around and started running around the room, so he wouldn't catch me. He quickly came after me and started chasing me. I managed to grab a pillow and tried to defend myself from him while
laughing and he tried to take it off of my hands as walking further and further to me.

'Jungkook stop!' I yelled at him as I could notice he was about to reach me.

'Not yet' And in a quick move he threw the pillow away and pushed me so he'd trap me on the bed, while locking me between his legs. I couldn't stop laughing and neither could he.

'Let me go' I asked again squirming under his strong body.

'Wow who's the pussy now' he said as I tried to push him away by his chest. He led his hands to my belly and started to tickle me.

I lost my shit. I hated when people tickled me and he knew it perfectly.

'Kook stop please' I asked again as I tried to take his hands off me but he just continued 'Stop!!' I yelled this time, hitting his arms as hard as I could.

He suddenly stopped and gripped both my wrists, pinning them to the bed so I wasn't able to hit it anymore. I was panting and it took a while until I was well again.

When I did, I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was still straddling me and both my arms were against the bed, held by him. His eyes were also locked on me and his expression was serious.

Our eyes connected for a second, both of us were silent. I couldn't tell what had been happening lately, but for the last couple of weeks I couldn't hold myself from staring at him for some moments and appreciate how handsome he was. And since he was always staring back, it made me shy, something that wasn't usual before.

'Stop' I mumbled this time calmly and in a low voice, without cutting the eye contact.

'Stop what? I'm not doing anything' he also spoke in a low deep voice, which echoed on my ears and gave the totally opposite reaction to my body it should have given.