Needy around the members (j.jk)

It was late night already and we were coming back from the fan meeting all together in a van.

'Ahhhhh fuck it's Y/N's turn now' Taehyung breathed out a bit nervous. We were playing video games with our nintendo's but since we only had two of them whoever won kept it and the other exchanged. After Jimin's loss it was my turn.

'Prepare yourself to loose' I mocked him as I grabbed the controller. Taehyung glared at me preparing himself to a hard play, since he hated to loose.

We started the play and Tae instantly gave me a kill, one of my lives gone.

'Ugh Y/N you're already loosing' Jimin said as my character painfully tried to get up on the screen. Tae giggled victoriously but I rolled my eyes.

'It's not over yet relax'

It only took me two seconds to be alive again and give him an instant kill. Jungkook jumped behind me, making me flinch in surprise.

'Yes! That's my girl!' he yelled and I just chuckled as I kept my attention on the game. We played for a few more minutes and I finished the game, killing him on the final strike. Both Jimin and Jungkook started clapping in front of Tae's face which was now covered due to his embarrassment.

I joined them happily.

'Did she win?' Hobi asked leaning in our direction from the backseats. We nodded in sync and he started mocking Tae too, laughing at his face.

'Don't do that to him he'll cry' Yoongi ended up telling him as he noticed Tae really sad. I noticed it too and shoved his leg.

'Yah don't be too sad, you'll win next time-'

'No he won't' Jimin cut me off instantly and Jungkook bursted into laughing with him once more. Tae just buried his ass deep in the car seat while his arms were crossed.

'I hate you all' he mumbled as keeping his gaze away, towards the darkened window.

'Don't be too sad hyung, there isn't anyone who can beat my beautiful girlfriend' Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips slightly.

The car just went a mess.

'Eeewww'

'Gross'

'Get a room!!!'

We both laughed as they scolded us and we end up arriving at their shared house. All of us stepped out of the car and walked towards the entry. I went with Namjoon to the kitchen to grab some food for the others and while searching for things to do in the fridge, I heard my name being called.

'Uh?' I turned and faced Jungkook who was walking towards me.

'Are you cooking today?' he asked kind of confused since Jin usually cooked.

'Uh I don't know, I was just searching for something to snack now' I turned around again and continued with my eyes on the look for food. Just a second after I heard a whine.

'Uhhhh you know what would be great?' I heard Jungkook talking again 'If you did that Carbonara you do...'

'You know how to do Carbonara?' Namjoon suddenly asked with his mouth full and I giggled.

'I do'

'And it's so good' Jungkook added as his eyes shut as if he was enjoying it.

'Please do it!' Namjoon asked but before I could talk Jin got in the room too.

'What do you want for dinner?'

'There's no need hyung, Y/N's making Carbonara'

'Finally someone who cooks beside me, I'm taking a shower' He instantly ran out of the kitchen and I widened my eyes to the boy next to me.