Relaxing Massage (k.th)

Taehyung finally decided to get up and followed the smell of food straightly to the kitchen. His gaze instantly locked on my half naked body, turned to him as I did some eggs for the both of us.

He smirked as his eyes trailed up and down my bare legs and upper thigh, from where his shirt covered upwards.

He bit his lower lip to the seductive sight of my body. He'd been on tour for months and he'd came back the day before, so even if he had his fun for the all previous night, he was still very unused to see me on the morning, looking like that.

After a while of staring, he finally stepped forward to me and tightly hugged me from behind, instantly locking his plump lips with the skin of my neck.

I jumped a bit since I hadn't realised his presence, but ended up relaxing as he left kitten licks and soft kisses on my skin.

'Hey' I mumbled lowly, having my eyes closed as my head tilted a bit to give him more access.

'Good morning' he said with an incredibly sexy voice, before he pecked my upper neck 'Did my princess sleep well?' he asked having his lips on my ear and then his tongue playing on my ear lobe. I nodded and bit my lip to the warm feeling he was giving me.

'Did you?' I asked back and he smirked.

'I did baby, after what I did to you last night, it was kind of impossible I didn't' he said and I could notice his goofy side on his tone too 'How are you feeling? Are you sore?'

'Just a bit' I said and turned around to him, leaning my back on the kitchen counter. He analysed me for a few seconds before his gaze locked with mine. I smiled shyly and he smiled back, trailing his fingertips on some strands of my hair, placing it behind my ear.

'I missed seeing you in the morning' he mumbled and I grinned this time, my hand went to his thin waist and rested there against his naked body.

'Just in the morning?' I mocked him and he chuckled, before his hand cupped my cheek.

'All the time actually' he said and I grinned, just before he gently joined our lips, sucking on my lower lip and brushing our tongues softly against each other.

'Mmmm, this feels good' I commented against his lips, as his other hand placed on my waist, under his shirt 'I like this'

'You do?' he asked now having his face buried on my neck, his small kisses and slow licks made my skin curl. I nodded at his question and he just trailed his hand slowly down my belly to lock his fingers with my slit.

I moaned lowly when his fingertips slightly circled on my clit, so gently and slowly it made me close my eyes and enjoy his every move.

My whole body was still very sensitive, so every touch he gave me made me loose my mind.

I moaned a bit louder and opened my legs while his fingers now pumped in and out of me in a slow pace and his thumb kept on stroking my womanhood, my nails buried on his neck.

'F-faster' I asked and he raised his face so he'd look at me.

'Weren't you sore?' he chuckled never stopping his work.

'Not anymore' I mumbled and he suddenly stopped, taking his fingers out of me.

'Let's take this to the bedroom' he breathed out, as he held my hand and led me behind him towards the bedroom. His soft hands then gripped on my waist and guided me to the bed, where we laid slowly.

His lips were joined to mine and roamed inside the shirt, taking it off after. I curled up to the feeling of the cold air against my warm bare skin.