Brother's Best Friend 2 (j.jk)

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I've been pretty occupied with college. Anyway, many of you asked for this one so here it is, hope you like it :)

'Wow' Kay said while widening her eyes when she saw the big mansion in front of her. I faced her and saw her widened eyes as we got inside and let a chuckle.

'I know, it's impressive isn't it? I told you his house was crazy' I said to her as we entered the main hall, there were some big stairs and the marble floor was shining because of the lights coming from the high ceiling.

We were at Jimin's house, he was my friend and it was his birthday party, but since I'd met him through my brother, he told me I could bring a friend to his party so I wouldn't feel alone. I gladly brought my best friend of course, maybe it was time she finally became intimate with my other friends.

'I never thought it'd be like this, how rich is he really?' she asked looking at me still surprised while we passed through the people carefully, it was so filled, totally Jimin's style.

'A lot-' I chuckled again and she just kept eyeing the room, until I heard someone calling me.

'Y/N!' I turned my face and met a familiar face. It was Jin's girlfriend, another of my brother's friends. Me and her ended up becoming friends too since she have been dating for so long.

'Gosh finally you're here, I couldn't stand being alone anymore' she yelled a bit as she walked to us with drinks in both our hands.

'Hey!' I greeted her happily, chuckling at her words, before I turned to Kay 'This is Kay, my best friend'

'Nice to meet you' she said nicely as always and Kay waved back 'C'mon let's go to the guys' I nodded and followed her as she walked through the huge living room.

From the far I could notice Jimin,  Hoseok and Jin talking. When Hoseok saw us he tapped Jin's arm and both of them waved at us, telling us to come closer. We did and seconds after we were in front of them, a wide smile planted on my lips as I finally saw the birthday boy.

'Happy birthday!' I told him giving him a huge hug, which he accepted and gave back happily.

'Thank you doll, so glad you came' he said with the biggest grin on my face. I felt happy by his reaction until I remembered my friend behind me.

'Oh hey Jimin, this is Kay, she's the friend I told you about' I said and pointed at Kay which was smiling at him.

'Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin' He said extending his hand, so she'd place hers over. I felt she enjoyed his act so much, while smirking at her in a total flirty way. She bought it of course.

'The pleasure is all mine' she smirked back, causing him to keep his intense stare at her, as he kissed the top of her hand slightly.
He finally stepped back after without breaking their eye contact.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes. It was so typical of Jimin to flirt and so typical of Kay to flirt back. They were actually perfect for each other.

I mean, even if she had a boyfriend.

'Okayyy' Hoseok suddenly mumbled, placing each of his hands on Jin's and Jimin's shoulders to cut the tension 'Are we having fun or what?'

'We are' Jin instantly replies holding onto his girlfriend's waist.

'Of course! Where can we find a drink?' I asked and Jimin instantly looked at me.

'I'll take you there, we can catch up on the meantime' he said glancing at Kay. I guess he doesn't care about me anymore.

'That'd be great' Kay mumbled acting shy and he just smirked, before turning around and taking us with him.

'So? How've been?' he asked me as he leaded us.