When he's your playboy best friend (j.jk) Part 3

I looked in the mirror one more time. The cropped too and the light Mom jeans embraced my body in a good way, I could admit I looked good even if I wasn't dressing to showy. A smile appeared on my face. I looked hot, the makeup and the hair only made it better.

This is going to be a good night, I'm excited I thought as I imagined Jungkook's face when he'd see me.

Well.... Jungkook and I... We weren't normal best friends, but we also weren't dating. I mean, we did the whole couple package, actually, we did it A LOT, but... we never made it official.

That didn't bother me at first since we were having a good time together, but now...? Now that I knew I really liked him as more than a best friend for sure, I kinda wanted to make it official we were together. It'd kinda bothered me a bit for the last weeks but I was gaining the courage to ask him what he wanted. I guess I was just scared I was just as any other girl and he only kept seeing me because he didn't want to hurt me as a close friend of him.

When I realised, I wasn't wearing a smile anymore and my expression turned to a sad one, as I looked at my reflection once again.

He likes you Y/N, why would he play you if he didn't? You've known him for ages, why wouldn't he trust you enough to tell you he doesn't care?

A sigh escaped my lips as I turned around and looked for the stuff upon my bed, to put them inside the bag I'd chosen for the party, before I sat there and waited for Jungkook to arrive.

We were going to a party in my friend's house but all of Jungkook's friends would be there too since my friend was dating Hoseok now.

Maybe it's the right time to understand what he wants since everyone will be there, I just need to see how he acts.

Suddenly I heard the door bell and instantly frowned as I stepped in the direction of the window, only to see Jungkook's car outside.

'Why is he ringing the door bell instead of calling me?' I asked in a low voice as I got out of my room and went to the door, where I found my mom and Jungkook talking.

'What are you doing?' I asked as I approached them. Both their heads turned to me and watched as I was now standing next to him. He was just looking at me with widened eyes but I ignored it.

'Don't forget to text me when you get there' My Mom said I rolled my eyes.

'I will'

'And also when you go to sleep'

'Mom it's just Lily's house it's not like I haven't been there before' I crossed my arms.

'I don't care, please be careful' she said and looked at Jungkook.

'Don't worry' he suddenly said and snaked his arm upon my shoulders 'She'll be fine with me'

'I hope so!' I suddenly heard my dad yelling from the living room, only causing a laugh to come from my mom and Jungkook.

'Ok I think it's time to go' I said as I escaped him grip and turned him to the door, to push him out of my house.

'Bye' he said waving at the door as my mom waved back with a smile. I rolled my eyes and just continued pushing him until we were in the walk now.

'Ok ok stop' he laughed as I kept pushing. I stopped and he turned to me with a smirk on his face.

'What?' I asked kinda annoyed. He knew how embarrassed I felt when he was all friends with my parents, that was just too weird sometimes, and still he always knocked at the door instead of texting me.

'You look hot af' he said as he stepped closer to me as placed his hands on my waist, while his face got inches from mine, holding the most evil expression.