When he hurts you (k.th)

The club was so full of people it was hard to move between the sweaty bodies which danced in ease.

I had gone out with my friends and their boyfriends, but since mine was too busy with work he couldn't make it.

It was not that I was really uncomfortable for hanging with my friends and their guys while I'm alone, since I'm kinda used to it. I know it isn't his fault, being an idol explains why Taehyung's schedule isn't really like their boyfriends. It's cool, but I just wished I could do these kind of normal stuff more often.

'Are you okay Y/N?' one of my friends suddenly asked on my ear since I was kind of distracted on my thoughts.

'Yeah why?'

'I don't know, you seem kind of quiet tonight, it's unusual from you not having a blast' she told me and I fake smiled.

It was indeed unusual from me to be this way but I guess I was just too sad Taehyung couldn't join us. I really missed him these days.

'Now seriously what's wrong with you?' she asked again.

'It's nothing I'm fine' I said suddenly starting to dance fiercely along the beat 'See?'

Both she and her boyfriend let a laugh, while I moved my body energetically to the loud music. She suddenly giggled and covered her mouth and I became confused.

'Wha-'

Suddenly I heard a cough on my ear and two hands placing on each side of my waist, covered in a tight black dress, which made me flinch a bit and turn around instantly.

My heart skipped a bit when I saw some big dark eyes in front of me.

'T-tae?'

'You look beautiful princess' he said on my ear, sending a shiver down my body. He then pulled away, after pecking my lips, with a cute boxy smile on his face.

'What are you doing here? I thought you had to work' I told him as my eyes travelled up and down on him, making sure it was really him and not just the alcohol making me see things.

'I did, but I managed to come anyway' he said wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling our bodies against each other, as I surrounded his neck with mine 'And I thought I could surprise my pretty girl'

I heard my friends giggling behind us and turned my head.

'you knew about this!' I yelled at them and they just giggled more. I heard Taehuyng's chuckle on my ear too and faced him again, as a reaction to one of the my favourite sounds.

I grinned shyly at him and he kept chuckling, just before he kissed me on my lips again. This time, the kiss was longer, both our mouths moving in sync while we kept wrapped to each other.

I then started moving along the music and he did the same, both our bodies moving against each other, the environment turned hotter.

I ended up turning around, now his hands were gripping tightly on my waist, while his face was on my neck. My butt constantly grinding on his lower stomach, as he started to place gentle kisses on my skin. My eyes shut for a while enjoying his soft lips. Then I turned around and kissed his lips eagerly again, holding onto his neck strongly.

'You look so hot tonight' he told me when our foreheads were against each other, his hand on my lower back.

'You don't look bad yourself either' I told him as biting my lip. He groaned at the sight before I did the same with my teeth on his lower lip, smirking.

'Hmmm Y/N don't do that to me, I still have to meet people tonight'

'Uh?' I asked confused stopping the movement of my hips.