Brother's Best Friend (j.jk)

It was the weekend and my parents were out of town for their 'Romantic Weekend' so my older brother and I were left alone in our house. It wasn't really usual for us to be alone so we were really happy to.

My brother, Tom, and I had always been great friends. He was in college now since he was 2 years older than me and I was a senior in high school, so we didn't spend as much time as we used to since we didn't go to the same school. I guess we distanced ourselves a bit.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring and looked at it besides me on the desk, grabbing it after seeing my best friend's name on the screen.

'Yeah?'

'Hey aren't your parents going to be off for the weekend?' She asked and I frowned.

'Yeah why...?'

'Let's throw a party'

'Ahhh Kay, you're crazy there's no way I'm doing that' I instantly told her and I could hear her sigh in frustration 'Besides my parents say they didn't want anyone over and Tom's here so'

'Fine' she sadly replied and I chuckled a bit.

'What are you doing?' I asked her, hugging my knee.

'Just laying on my bed, you?'

'Doing homework' I told her and she sighed again.

'Ah Y/N, it's so sad it's a friday night and we're home bored'

'Yeah I gu-' I couldn't finish my sentence since I heard a huge noise coming from outside my bedroom and leaned back a bit, to see if I could understand what was going on.

'What?' Kay asked through the phone.

'I don't know, seems like my brother's doing some shit outside' I told her still a bit confused, but I heard another loud noise and frowned 'Wait a sec, I'll call you back'

I quickly got up from my chair and walked to the living room, where I heard another sound coming from the kitchen. When I got there, I found my brother leaned inside the fridge taking stuff out, while the counter was filled with snacks and beer.

'What are you doing?' I asked crossing my arms as if he was some kind of freak. He turned around and faced me.

'I'm setting things'

'Setting things?' I asked even more confused 'Why are-' Suddenly the bell rang and his head instantly turned on its direction. I looked there too and when I was about to ask, he ran out of the kitchen to get it. As I heard the door opening I widened my eyes when I saw him greeting someone and tell him to get inside. I stepped forward but instantly froze when I saw a familiar tall dark haired guy next to him.

'What's happening here?' I asked still with my arms crossed, looking at both of them.

'Jungkook is sleeping here tonight' he said as he walked pass me to the kitchen.

Jungkook was my brother's best friend. They went to my high school together, by the time I was there too. Jungkook was really handsome and he used to be really popular in school, he must have dated like all the most pretty and popular cheerleaders, but he was also known as being a total playboy.

I used to see him more times before since he always hung out with my brother, but I haven't seen him much since he went to college due to the distance of his university to our hometown.

He placed his bag on the couch and glanced at me as I kept standing in the middle of the living room. But when my brother called him from the kitchen, he straightened up again and glanced at me when walking pass me, his brown eyes made me blush a bit.