The Mafia Leader (k.th)

'He was the one inviting me, I'm sure he doesn't suspect anything' I said with a cold voice as I glanced outside the painted windows of the car. We were arriving at the location and I could tell by the people walking inside the mansion and the mansion itself it was one of the big parties.

'Ok, be careful and wise' I heard the male voice behind the phone I held against my ear and a slight smirk appeared on my face.

'Don't worry, I got it under control' I said before I distanced it from my head and turned down the call.

The car eventually stopped and the driver dressed in black looked at me trough the car's mirror.

'We're here miss' he said before he got up and moved outside. I waited sitting until I felt the door next to me open and stepped my foot outside, slowly getting off the vehicle.

The driver waited for me to stand. I was wearing a long blue dress, which was was opened above my right leg and perfectly showed it until the end, reaching my high hells. My back was also uncovered and the cleavage in the front wasn't that big, but enough to show my breasts and my expensive necklace. My hair was free and falling on my back and my makeup made me feel powerful and fearless.

I slightly smiled to the driver and started walking further. I could feel my gun around my leg and under my dress, but I tried my best not to make it obvious it was there.

I stepped in the white marble stairs and  could feel the eyes on me as I walked inside the two huge window doors. Everything inside was beautiful, high ceiling which showed the beautiful starlight and the walls also bright, illuminated by the lights coming from the chandeliers of various sizes, hanging on the ceiling and walls.

As I stepped forward and looked around, I noticed an entrance where two guards were standing. They nodded to each person who came in, but I could tell they were analysing every single one of them, controlling who was inside.

They belonged to him.

I straightened up and was about to pass through them without giving any kind of attention to them, but fell a strong arm in front of my belly suddenly.

I looked to the right side, my eyebrow raised as I faced the tall guy, dressed in black, with his strong stare on me.

'Yes?' I asked as if I was confused.

'Who are you?' he asked in a cold tone.

I chuckled sarcastically 'Didn't your boss tell you about me?' I asked and he narrowed his eyes, before looking at the other guard in confusion.

The other shrugged not being sure.

'I'm sorry miss I can't let you in if you-'

'Y/N' I suddenly heard a voice coming from the ballroom. All three of us turned our heads to the man walking up to us in his back suit with a smile plastered on his face.

'Jimin' I grinned to him and the guy instantly took his arm off me as he walked closer.

He gently grabbed my hand and left a kiss upon it, I smirked as I watched him.

'I'm sorry sir, we thought-'

'I don't care' He instantly cut the guard off, opening his arms for me to grab it 'Come, I'll give you something to drink' he said and I nodded, as I did as he asked. We walked forward and I could feel people staring at me.

'People find you a mystery you know' he mumbled on my ear while we stepped through the huge ball room, filled with the most dangerous gangsters and richest men on earth 'Firstly, you are indeed one of the most beautiful women I've seen before' he said and I glared at him 'Secondly, everyone asks what is the real reason which brought the Mafia Leader to speak to you and invite you on his free will to this private party'