Friends with beneficts (J.jk)

'Ahhh fuck Kook' I moaned as I felt his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier, his hips weren't moving quickly anymore, at this point he was pounding into me, my walls clenched each time his shaft roughly entered.

'Ughhh Y/N I'm cumming' he breathed out as I felt his grip on my waist tightened, his eyes shut and his eyebrows furrowed as I felt him twitch inside me.

A few more thrusts and I felt his seed inside me, filling me up completely as I myself let my juices spread around his dick, while moaning loudly and grabbing his arm tightly. He rode our orgasms and panted for a while, as we both tried to catch our breaths.

Suddenly, he glanced to the bedside table and touched his phone.

'Fuck' he mumbled 'Imma be late for practise' He pulled out and got off the bed running to the bathroom. I sat up on the bed, covering my naked body with the sheets.

I waited for him to come to the bedroom again.

'Aren't you showering?' I asked as I watched him picking up his clothes and start to dress up.

'I can't I don't have time' He said in a rush.

'What about breakfast? You want some?' I asked and he turned his head to me, with a smirk.

'I already had breakfast' He said and I just rolled my eyes, leaning my back against the headboard.

'Very funny, I was actually being nice' I said and he chuckled, stepping to me, with a grin.

'I know you were' he mocked me by ruffling my hair, with his hand on top of my head.

'Stop it' I scolded him chuckling, before I pushed him away 'Get out'

'See you later' he mumbled waving at me as he rushed on his way out of my house.

Jungkook and I were just friends. I mean, we were friends with some benefits, but for a long time already. It's not like I had time to date with my busy schedule as a worker and he couldn't either. So we just had fun together, our friendship was awesome and the fact that there were no feelings involved was the best.

-Author's POV-
'Ah Jungkook! You're late again!' Jin yelled at him as Jungkook ran inside of the studio, all of them standing in the middle of room, as if they were waiting for him.

'Sorry guys, I overslept again' he mumbled as he placed his bag on top of the table, before he made his way to this colleages quickly.

'Oversleep' Jimin mumbled with a smirk 'that's definitely not how I call it'

A few hours later, they were taking a break and getting ready for the concert they'd have that night. While sitting on the couch and playing with their phones, Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok glanced at Jungkook when he approached them, holding his phone.

'Yah Jungkook what's wrong?' Hoseok asked him as he noticed his worried face, while he kept staring at his phone screen.

'Nothing' he mumbled, without even look at him.

Suddenly, Jimin stepped onto him from behind and glanced at the phone over his shoulder.

'Ah Y/N, Y/N how much I love you...' Jimin mocked him, as the others laughed. Instead, Jungkook glared at him and pushed him away 'Hey! What's wrong?'

He sighed 'Y/N said she'd come today to support us but now she isn't replying, maybe she forgot'

'Ah Jungkook you should just confess to her already' Namjoon said.

'Yeah, you two act like a couple'

'We're not one though, just friends'

'How can you say that? You've been spending a lot of time together lately, I think it's getting worse by day'