Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)

Lizzy's POV

My eyes were looking into Kyle's but it wasn't Kyle not the Kyle I knew it was like his eyes were full of evil. Then I heard Adyn cry "if you don't let me get him Austin will wake up." I whispered and Kyle moved his hand and I slowly sat up. I tried my best to kick Austin but he didn't budge then I remembered he was drunk before he fell asleep. I walked over to the crib Adyn was in and picked him up.

"Shh baby boy it's okay." I said rocking him as I watched Kyle stand by the door waiting for me to get Adyn back to sleep. "Dada" Adyn said looking over at Austin "shut him up." Kyle said from the corner. "Adyn baby boy I love you so much." I said kissing the side of his face. I looked over at Austin who hasn't moved. I put Adyn back in his crib and he laid down closing his eyes and I closed mine praying Kyle didn't kill me when we leave here.

I slowly turned around and looked at Kyle and he walked over grabbing my arm "you're coming with me" Kyle said yanking me towards the door "can I at least get my shoes?" I asked and he huffed before letting go and I ran over to my shoes by the bed and watch Kyle turn to look out the peephole in the door and I smacked Austin with my shoe and he didn't budge. "Damn it Austin." I said quietly "I'm scared." I said again but looked up at him not moving.

"Come on." Kyle barked at me and I quickly put my shoes on looking at Austin wishing he would open his eyes. "Please." I said quietly before turning around and walking towards Kyle I knew I didn't have a choice if I wanted to keep Adyn safe. "Can I-" I was cut off "no we're leaving." Kyle said grabbing my arm yanking me towards the door. "Ow." I said then I heard it.

The clicking of a gun and I knew it didn't come from Kyle I spun around and seen Austin sitting up with his gun pointed at Kyle. "Austin." I said looking at him and he slowly stood up. "Come here baby girl." He said and I went to walk towards him but was grabbed and Kyle wrapped his arm around my chest and then I heard another click and looked to see Kyle holding a gun next to my head.

I felt my heart drop "please Kyle put the gun down." I said with pleading eyes but he didn't budge. "Austin" I said trying not to cry because I was on the edge of tears. "Kyle put the gun down this is a fight you won't win." Austin said and Kyle laughed "wanna bet?" He said and I knew how Kyle was and I was really scared he was going To kill me in front of my son. "Let her go." Austin said again but Kyle didn't let up on his grip on me. "I love you lizzy why didn't you love me back?" Kyle said and it sounded like he was going to start crying.

"Kyle you never loved me, I ddI everything in my power to show you how much I loved you but every time you shot me down.-" I was cut off by Austin talking "you never loved her. I'm not sure what it was maybe your ego or something else, maybe she made you feel better about yourself. Because your life must be miserable but I'm damn sure you didn't love her because you don't destroy what you love." I knew he was right.

"Shut up." Kyle said and I could hear his voice breaking. "Kyle you never loved me, all you did was hurt me." I said but I couldn't see his face. "Kyle I loved you so much that I put up with everything for years, I never told anyone I loved you every time you hit me, every time you knocked me down is good up still loving you but you never gave me that same love. You don't abuse someone you love" I said and felt his grip let go slightly before he quickly tightened it again.

"You don't know what your talking about I did love you I still do." Kyle said and I shook my head no " no you didn't." I repeated then he repeated himself again "I fucking love you." He said yelling now. Then we heard a knock at the door "is everything okay in there?" I heard a male voice "tell him yes or I'll shoot you right now." Kyle said and I nodded a tear slipping down my cheek "everything's fine." I said and the man responded "okay just checking thought I heard yelling." I wanted so bad to yell for help.