Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)

Lizzy's POV

"He got WHAT?" I yelled at Sarah trying not to get worked up. "Lizzy calm down we have to go down to the station and get him. He said to call his lawyer." I nodded trying to calm myself down. "Okay I'll do that." I said trying to breath and pulled out my phone finding the lawyers number. Austin made me put it in my phone in case of emergency, I had the whole crews numbers except Dre.

"Hey it's lizzy Austin's girlfriend he got arrested." I said feeling myself getting worked up again. "For assault its a long story but what do I do?" I asked confused and scared. "Well do you have his card by chance?" I pulled out my purse and started looking for what I needed. I pulled out the card "yes I do." I said looking down "you need to call and see how much bond is if it's been set and go get the cash out. Do you know his PIN number?" He asked and I nodded forgetting he was on the phone.

"Yes I do." I stood up pacing back and forth. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Call me when you get him out." I responded and hung up calling the jail. "Austin Post. How much is his bond?" I asked waiting patiently. "We can't release him until the bond hearing." The lady said and I rolled my eyes getting frustrated. "Can we hurry that up?" I asked trying not to let her know I was frustrated.

"Do we have post malone back there?" I heard to ask to someone else I think she thought I was on hold. "Yeah we do actually." I heard a man respond. I rolled my eyes getting annoyed "Hello." I said loudly and she answered right away. "Can I come get him out or not?" I asked and she was silent for a second. "Come on down to the station we can figure something out." She said and I quickly grabbed my purse and walked out to Sarah's car.

"Do you want me to go?" She asked and I nodded yes. "You better calm down with my little niece or nephew in there." She said pointing to my stomach and I had forgot for a minute I was pregnant. I haven't even had time to process it yet. I'm sure Austin hasn't. We pulled up to the station and both got out walking into the door. We walked up to the front desk and I put my purse down looking at the lady.

"I'm here about Austin Post." I said and she nodded looking at her computer typing in his name like she didn't know him, even though I heard her say post malone. "Lizzy?" I heard someone say my name and I turned to see someone I went to high school with. "Hey jimmy." I said and he hugged me. "Long time no see. How is things? You're still as beautiful as ever." He said pulling away from me. He always had a crush on me.

"It's going, and thank you." I said turning back at the lady who was still typing so I rolled my eyes and turned back to jimmy who started talking again "what are you doing here? Oh I didn't tell you post Malone's here can you believe that shit." He said "well that's actually what I'm here for." I said and he looked surprise. "How did you know he was here? Are you a fan?" He asked and i nodded "something like that." I said and looked at the lady but turned back around at my name being yelled.

I turned around to see Kyle in a jail cell behind the door yelling my name. "Are him and Austin in the same cell?" I quickly turned around asking "um no they aren't." She said I nodded feeling a little relief. "Will he be getting out tonight?" I asked and she shook her head no. "If you want to file a restraining order you have to come in tomorrow when a detective is here I'm just the desk duty officer." She said and I nodded.

"Since it's his first offense He's released on OR but he has to come back for a court date to plead guilty or not and what not. He will need a lawyer "yeah I'm sure he will be fine. His lawyers already on his way." I said and she nodded annoyed at me. "I'll go get him." She said getting up and walking away. "This some kind of ploy to meet him?" Jimmy asked behind me and I just shook my head no.

"LIZZY" I heard Kyle again and I just ignored him trying not to get worked up by seeing him. "Shut up back there." Jimmy yelled and I thanked him. We were standing around waiting for Austin to come out of the doors and it felt like it was taking forever. "So do you know Post Malone?" Jimmy asked again and I nodded "yeah I do." I said and he nodded "how?" I just nodded and waited for Austin.