Pearl (Chapter Two)

There are some touchy things in this book so please don't read if you are easily triggered.

Lizzy's POV
When the lights went down me and Ava started freaking out, I was so excited for this concert and Ava was the perfect excuse to come, even though I will pay for this I couldn't wait.

He went through his show and I could tell he kept looking for us and here and then he will smile at one of us and wink. He was so attractive I was trying to keep my face from blushing even though he can't see it.

He was finishing up and I was honestly sad the concert was over. I loved watching him plus I wasn't ready to go home. After the show ended me and Ava walked out of the venue and into the car.

"That was the best concert ever!" Ava said as we pulled out of the parking garage. "I know it was awesome." I said looking over at her than back at the road "he likes you Lizzy" Ava said and I just laughed. "Yeah and you know I'm with Kyle and I'm happy." I said and I could feel the tears wanting to come out.

"Yeah but you aren't happy." She said and I immediately said "I am happy Ava drop it." And she did. I didn't like talking about Kyle when he wasn't around. "We will you at least tell me if he does text you about clothes?" I nodded "sways I love you Ava." "I love you too auntie".

The car ride home was good we listened to more music and finally I dropped her off at home and headed to my house dreading it. I pull into the drive way and I see the front door is opened and my heart hits my stomach. I know what's coming.

I got out of the car grabbing my purse and taking a big breath and walked towards the door. I open the screen door and I am immediately slapped across the face which I wasn't expecting and fell to the ground with a thump.

I grabbed my check feeling the warmth rush over it. "Where the hell have you been?" Kyle yelled I looked up at him "I went to that concert with Ava I told you that" I said and he helped me up. "Unzip your jacket." I did and he looked me up and down.

"Why the hell would you wear something like this?" He said grabbing my shirt and ripping it and throwing it on the ground. I dress this way because it's how I love to dress and Kyle always tells me to dress this way.

I was used to this anyway so I wasn't new to this. He would tear my clothes off and then tomorrow he will leave his card and a note saying order whatever you want baby I'm sorry about yesterday. It's always the same note.

"What did you think you would meet Post Malone and turn him on?" And I felt a slap again "no I-I you tell me to dress this way." He kicked my side that was already tinder from the last time this happened. That's why it hurt when Austin wrapped his hands around me.

"Bitch get up." He said yanking me up so I was standing. "Let me see your phone." My heart dropped thankfully I deleted the text from Austin and saved his number under someone else. "Looks like you didn't take any pictures where are the meet and greet pictures?" He asked and I lied "only Ava took one I didn't even talk to him." And he nodded accepting my answer.

"Go to bed baby girl, I'm sorry for everything." He said and I turned around walking up stairs and into the bedroom laying in bed. I knew he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon so I had some time to lay in bed. My side was on fire and my face didn't feel much better but he never hit me hard enough in my face to leave a mark.

My body was different he would leave marks just not on my face. I get on my phone and noticed Austin followed me on Instagram, I'm not sure how Kyle missed that but I hope he doesn't notice. I look at the number he texted me from and I just stare. Thinking about how I let myself get into this.

I used to be a queen, I used to never be this way, I would stand up for myself. I have fallen so far down. But I'm so far in this there isn't a way out of it.i was stuck. I used to be a pearl and now it's like I'm a shell. I put my phone down and rolled over closing my eyes hoping the pain would stop soon.