Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)

Lizzy's POV

we got off the plane and went to the hotel first so I could shower. We have separate rooms but they have a door connecting them. When I got out of the shower I walked over to my bed to see a big red box with a bow on it, "To buttercup please wear this- love Austin." I opened it seeing a beautiful red dress.

It wasn't exactly the dress or outfit I would wear to explore but since it's says wear it I put it on and look in the mirror "wow it's beautiful" I said looking at it when I hear a knock.

I open the door to Austin wearing a dress shirt and a pair of black pants. I've never seen him wearing dress up clothes really. "You look stunning." He said looking me up and down.

"You look amazing yourself Mr.Post" I said giggling. "Thank you buttercup now let's get going before the sun sets I'm taking you out for dinner" I smiled "where?" I asked and he shrugged.

"You'll see." And then he walked me out to a black suv waiting for us. "You first my lady." He said helping me in and then getting in behind me. He gave the address to the driver and put his hand on my leg.

After a small ride we arrived at a very beautiful piece of land, it didn't look like there was any buildings but grass and flowers and a wooden swing. "I'm gonna swing!" I said jumping up and down excited and kicked off my shoes running to the swing.

"You are so precious buttercup" Austin said holding up his phone and taking a picture "I love swinging it's like being free." I said as I felt my hair blowing. "For the first time in a long time I feel free." I said breathing in the fresh air.

"That's all I wanted was for you to feel free and safe buttercup." Austin said walking over to the car and opening the trunk and then walking back over with a basket and a blanket.

"Hungry my lady?" He asked laying the blanket down and then sitting down patting the spot beside him I took the spot beside him as he started pulling food out of the basket.

"A picnic? I haven't had one of these since I was a kid." I said grabbing a piece of watermelon he pulled out of the basket. "How did you know I liked watermelon?" I asked and he smiled "I saw how happy you got when Adam has it for the shoot." I smiled "you really pay attention huh?" I asked and he nodded handing me an pb&j and taking a bite out of his.

"Yummy." I said rubbing my belly like a child making him laugh. "You are something special buttercup." He said and I felt my cheeks turn red. "Do I make you blush?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Mhm" He said and I laughed.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked as he turned his phone on and turned it up. "Country music?" I asked tilting my head and he nodded "I love It they have the best love songs." I smiled and stood up grabbing his hand.

He put his hand around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and we started dancing, I noticed the sun was starting to set, then I felt a wind hit my face and I couldn't help but smile this is what freedom feels like. Real freedom.

Austin put his face near my ear and started singing along "I never meant to fall like this but she don't just rain she pours the girl right here is the perfect storm." I noticed he Changed the girl right there to here.

Then he rested his forehead on mine and I could look into his eyes and I felt something I never felt with Kyle but I'm not sure what you all it. "Buttercup you are so beautiful." He said and I noticed his eyes went from my eyes to my lips.

"You can kiss me Austin." I said in almost a whisper. "Oh thank god." He said and his lips crashed on to mine. And as cheesy as this sounds I felt like we were floating like nothing else in this world mattered.