no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)

Lizzy's POV

Why wouldn't my niece ruin us kissing for the first time? We both crawled out of the house an Stretched out. "Took you guys long enough." Austin said picking Addison up and tickling her.

I know I had a huge smile on my face Kyle never interacted with them and I could tell they were enjoying it as well. "Let's eat!" Rj said and we all walked over to the table. "I'll make your plate Addison what do you want?" Austin said and Addison told him "hot dog and some chips!" And once all the kids had food us adults got it.

I sat down and noticed there wasn't any seats left. "Oh here sit here." I said grabbing my hot dog and getting up. He sat down and then patted his lap. "I don't bite Lizzy you can sit on my lap." I looks at him "I don't want to hurt you." I said.

"Lizzy you are tiny I promise you won't hurt me." So I sat down earring my hot dog and he ate his burger. "I'm gonna take a picture." Ava said and we both smiled at her. "Don't share that please." Austin said and Ava nodded.

After we ate everyone started leaving, "I'm tired." I said pouting at Austin. "Well let's go to the hotel." And we got up saying bye to everyone and I cried a few tears leaving my nieces was the hardest.

We got to the hotel and he went to the front desk "I need two rooms please?" He asked the lady behind the desk. "I got rid of my room because I thought I was leaving but here we are." He said looking down at me and I smiled up at him.

"We have one room available it's a queen bed" she said looking at us "are you okay sharing a room?" Austin asked looking down at me. "Yeah that's fine." I knew I could take the couch in the room if there is one.

We got our keys and walked up to the room and he opened the door " there's no couch." I said walking in and noticing no where else to sleep but the bed. "I can sleep on the floor?" He said in a questioning tone.

"No we can share a bed." I said and went to the bathroom and got changed out of my dress and changed into night clothes I washed my face and walked back out. "I gonna shower." He said walking into the bathroom.

I got under the blankets still leaving my phone off I didn't want to see if Kyle texted back. I closed my eyes finally and feel asleep while hearing the water running.

I woke up with an arm around me, I rolled over seeing Austin out cold, he looked peaceful. I moved his arm and got out of bed taking a shower then I decided that I wanted to go down to the pool before we left today.

I put on my swim suit and a cover up dress, the bruise was still there but I didn't care I wanted some sun. I walked out to the room and saw Austin sitting up in bed on his phone. When he noticed me he looked up. "Are you going to the pool?" He asked and I nodded.

"I wanna go!" He pouted "then let's go." I said and he jumps up walking into the bathroom and then came out 5 minutes later in shorts and a white t shirt. "Let's go buttercup." He said opening the door and I walked out with I'm behind me.

We made it down to the pool and thankfully there wasn't anyone down here yet so we had it all to ourselves. "Can you take my picture?" I asked and he smiled taking my phone that was now turned on and I didn't have a text from Kyle which was shocking but a good thing.

Maybe he would let me go. I use social media a lot to get my Designs out and I like to be active on there especially if I'm leaving I want my family to see me. "Beautiful." He said and I smiled taking off my dress and getting into the water.

Liked by PostMalone, smitty, adamdegross and 4,345 others LizzyMarieworld I'm a Gypsy are you coming with me? 🧡Smitty wow you are gorgeous 😍👌🏼Adamdegross when we meet I would love to do a shoot with you, you are very photogenic PostMalone do I...

LizzyMarieworld I'm a Gypsy are you coming with me? 🧡
Smitty wow you are gorgeous 😍👌🏼
Adamdegross when we meet I would love to do a shoot with you, you are very photogenic
PostMalone do I get credit for this? 😂

He took off his shirt and I admired his tattoos on his stomach and chest he was so good looking. I was really going to have to try and keep my distance from him the best I could, I don't want to ruin him and his "ex". He jumped in and sparked me.

"Hey!" I yelled splashing him back. The He went underwater and I spun around to see what he was doing and before I knew it I was on his shoulders "let me go." I said trying to move but his hands had my thighs so I couldn't.

"We're going back!" He said and dropped me backwards. "That's very rude." I said one I was back up and my head was out of the water. "Oh shhh." He said swimming over to me and wrapping his arms around me under the water and pulled me into him.

"You are breathtaking. And when Addison interrupted us I knew I had to make up for it." He said moving closer to me and then I could feel his breath on my lips and I knew we were going to kiss our lips were right there and then

"AUSTIN!" I heard and we both snapped our heads in the direction it came from and I see a brunette standing at the edge of the pool. "Ashely wh- What are you doing here?" He said pulling away from me and jumping out.

Wow way to just leave me hanging, wait did he just say Ashley? Like ex Ashley? I get out of the pool and wrap myself up in a towel. She was breathtakingly beautiful and I was a little jealous no wonder he keeps going back to her.

I was drying my hair with the towel now and I notice she is staring at me and looking me up and down and I feel self-conscious she's the perfect human being. I covered my body back in the towel and sat down on a seat.

"This is Lizzy, my new designer." Austin said as they walked over to me "I know you already told me you didn't tell me she looked like this." She said still eyeballing me. Was that a negative or?

"Nice to meet you Ashley." I said putting my hand out to shake hers but she just scuffed and I pulled my hand back. Okay then. "Ashley be nice." Austin whispered but I heard him. "I don't like her Austin." She whispered back "I'm right here." I said clearing my throat.

"Sorry Lizzy." He said looking at me giving me a please don't hate me look. "It's fine." I mumbled and sat back down. "Were you going to kiss her Austin?" She said and he looked at me. "No" He said and it hurt a little because I thought he wanted to kiss me.

I got up and walked back to the room pissed I barely knew him and I was already pissed because he lied and I wasn't going to be used again. I'll stay away form him and keep it strictly precessional.

Once I was in the room I sat on the bed looking at my phone and then I heard another ding and noticed Austin's phone on the table and I couldn't help but look, I know I shouldn't but I see a name.

Smitty- that designer is 👌🏼 can't wait to meet her maybe wine and dine her even she's beautiful. See you see bro.

Who was smitty? Wine of dine me? I laughed a little that was cute. I decide to take a shower and when I get out I change and wait for us to leave. I didn't like Ashley and she clearly didn't like me. I just have no tears left to cry over boys and Austin wasn't going to be the one.

I hear a knock at the door and I figured Austin forgot his key and he was bringing tornado, Ashley, up here. I opened the door to see not Austin but Kyle standing in the hall and before I knew it he pushed me back so he could get in.