I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)

Lizzy's POV

"Please let me go Kyle. I'll do anything please." I begged as I was being dragged up some stairs. "It's time for you to have have that little baby of yours, well mine." He said and I started kicking and screaming as loud as I could for Austin, for anyone. "Kyle you can take him from me." I said still crying and trying to get away with everything I had.

"Kyle please!" I begged again now being throw onto a bed and he started grabbing my hands and tying them to the bed Post. I kept throwing my legs and arms but he was stronger than me. He then got my legs and tired the together. "Ahh" I let out a scream and he looked up at me "What?" He asked and I pointed to my stomach. "My water broke." I said and his eyes got wide.

"It's time." He said turning and grabbing some things and when I looked it was stuff to aid a woman giving birth. "I- I can't have him here." I said and Kyle smiled "oh honey you are." He said an so felt my heart drop he was going to take my child from me. "Alright lizzy are you ready to push?" He asked and I yelled for Austin.

———————————————————————————

"LIZZY!" I heard Austin yelled and I jumped up looking around the room and I was home, In our bed and Austin was looking at me terrified. "Baby girl what's-" I stopped him talking by quickly throwing my arms around him and pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you." I said kissing him all over his face. "I love you too baby girl but what's wrong?" He asked and that's when I realized I was crying.

"I- I -" I couldn't talk "calm down baby girl I'm here." Austin said pulling me into his chest again and kissing the top of my head. "Now calm down, and tell me what's going on, you're worrying me a little." He said and I nodded breathing. "I had a dream- no a nightmare that Kyle took me and was taking Adyn from me. I was in labor and he wasn't going to let me go to the hospital." I finally got it out.

"Oh buttercup." He said hugging me tighter. "That will never happen. You will have our baby whatever way you want, you can have him in the hospital no one is going to take that from you." He said kissing me. "I won't let that happen. Your family won't let that happen, and I don't just mean yours, my family won't, your best friends won't, and I know your crew family won't." He said and I looked up smiling at him.

"Lizzy you have so many people who love you. Including me." He said kissing me and I got up "do you want breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. I decided to open the fridge and then in remembered we haven't been grocery shopping. "Dang it." I said to myself walking back up the stairs. "Hey baby we don't have any food, can you take me to the store?" I asked and he smiled "here." He tossed his keys to my after grabbing them off the dresser.

"Oh no I'm not driving your expensive car. Not happening I am not driving a Bugatti." I said waving my hands no. "Why not? It's mine it's brand new." He said and I nodded "I know but I'm not driving it." I said and he smiled getting up "Alright I'll drive you get dressed." He said kissing me. I walked into the closet getting clothes.

I put on a black body suit and a white pair of jeans. "Ready." I said smiling walking Down the stairs where Austin was sitting on the couch waiting since I had to fix my hair a little. "Let's roll." I said smiling and walking outside. Austin had a few nice cars by a few I meant 5 but 4 of them are still in La Austin is having them brought here in the next few days.

Right now he has his Bugatti and his lambo, and 3 rolls Royce are the ones in la. He had them all white which looked sick but I didn't want to drive them due to the price tag they have. We made it outside and walked to where his car was parked. I looked up seeing a white what looks like an SUV with a big red ribbon on it. "Surprise." He said as I turned to look at him.