Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)

Lizzy's POV

I was woke up by a knock at the door and I jumped in still in my clothes from last night walking to the door to see a man standing on the other side who was wearing a white shirt and a tie. I assumed it was the lawyer since I gave him this address last night. I hadn't met him yet but he looked nice. I opened the door and invited him in. "Sorry I just woke up can I get you a glass of water? That's all we have right now we didn't get here until late last night." I said and he gave me a friendly smile.

"A water would be amazing." He said and I nodded smiling walking to the kitchen and started looking for a cup and finally found one filling it with water. "Here, ill go wake up Austin." I said walking to the room. "Hey baby your lawyers here." I said combing my hair and looking for some different clothes to put on as he sat up. I put on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt and Austin put on shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hey mike." Austin said as we walked out of the room and shook his hand. "What the hell have you gotten yourself into Austin?" He said trying not to laugh a little. Austin was about to speak but there was another knock at the door. I got up to answer it and as I got to the door I realized it was dre and Nikki. I tried my best not to get pissed as I got to the door. "Austin." I yelled and he came up behind me "what-" he stopped noticing he was behind the door.

"What are you doing here." He said opening it and Dre tried to wave at me but I just stood there with my arms.m crossed. "Mike called me." He said and Austin turned to where mike was now standing "yeah I figured he needed to know what was going on with everything him being your manger." He said and then it made sense to me. "He doesn't know Austin." I said putting my hand on his back and it helped calm Austin down.

"You two don't need to be here." He said shutting the door on them before turning and walking back to the front room where me and mike followed. "It's a long story but he doesn't need to be here." Austin said to mike and mike nodded "alrighty than sorry I called him I didn't know anything was going on." Austin nodded letting him know it was okay. "Anyway explain everything that happened last night." He said and Austin began his story.

"So yeah I was defending my girl and my unborn child." He finished and mike nodded trying to process everything he had just been told and I don't blame him it's a lot to take in all at once, my head still isn't wrapped around it all the way. "So we plead not guilty due to self defense than." He said and we both nodded "since he had a history of abusing you we should have a problem fighting the charge at all" he said and we both nodded again.

"Do you have any pictures or anything of you with bruises or anything?" I shook my head no "but Austin witnessed it." I said and he nodded "that should help i really think we can get this throw out and I really think we should go and get you a restraining order on him because he can probably bond out anytime today." We both nodded agreeing. My phone dinged causing me to look down and see a text

"Hey lizzy it's Jimmy I got your number from Sarah, I took care of his mug shot and everything in the computer that's public record. It won't get out to the whole world now. Again nice seeing you."

I gave Austin my phone as he read the text "Damn he's a life saver." He said as we showed mike and he nodded "did you know the officer?" I nodded "we went to school together." He nodded "wait did you say he put his hands on your unborn child?" He said looking at Austin and he nodded "you're pregnant." He said looking at me and I nodded. I think he just thought about it connecting it.

"You're gonna be a dad." He said and Austin nodded "oh shit congratulations." He said shaking his hand and hugging me. "Thank you." We both said but I didn't sit back down I took off to the bathroom throwing up. God this was annoying hopefully this part is almost over.