Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)

Lizzy's POV

"Lizzy come on let's go to the pool!" I hear Ava say through Austin's door. I looked over and Austin was still passed out from being so drunk last night. My feelings were still a little hurt from what I saw last night but I know he feels bad and I also know that Dre pretty much planned it which pissed me off.

I'm still going back and forth in my mind, do I say something to him about it? Or let it go? I'm still trying to find my way around this standing up for myself. I know for a fact I did last night with Ashley which I was very proud of myself.

I can't really get mad at Austin though because honestly we weren't together. I mean yeah we like each other and flirt but we hadn't made anything official. I got up out of bed and walked over to the door opening it. "Shh Austin's sleeping." I said seeing a eager Ava and Addison wearing swimsuits.

"Oh um lizzy Where's your clothes?" Addison asked and I looked down forgetting I was wearing underwear and a see through crop top. "I was about to take a shower when I heard you knock and yell." I said quickly lying. They didn't need to know what went on last night.

"Well can we go swimming?" They both said and I nodded "let me get my swim suit." I said letting the girls in, they both looked over at the sleeping Austin. "I can't believe you slept in the same bed at post Malone." Ava said staring at him. "Can you not staring at him?" I said giggling. It was so funny watching her around him.

You could tell she wasn't over him being post Malone it really cracks me up because I feel I was over him being post Malone the day after I met him and he was just Austin to me now. I think he gets a kick out of it too. I never thought I'd be around a celebrity but with him when he's alone it doesn't feel that way he feels like Austin.

"He looks hot." Ava said as he turned over uncovering his top half which he was shirtless. I always knew she thought he was "hot" she would say it every time his songs came on. I also thought he was fine as hell but wasn't as vocal as her.

I giggled "his hair is so curly too." She said and I nodded "agreed." I said walking over to her turning her towards the door and pushing lightly "now to my room." I said shaking my head and laughing. This girl I swear.

I grabbed my swimsuit walking to the bathroom and changing into the yellow suit. I then walked out grabbing a pen and a piece of paper off the desk in the room. I decided to write Austin a note so he knew where I was. My family leaves tonight around 6 and we leave around 7, I was sad to let them go again but still forever grateful for this opportunity.

We plan on having a dinner tonight before they leave this time with Austin hopefully. We finally made it down to the pool and the water looks so freaking good! All three of us jump in and then just chill for a minute looking at the view. I was just enjoying my day when it hit me and I remembered what Austin asked last night.

I'm praying he wasn't so drunk that he forgot he asked me to be his girl. I think I'm ready for it, I mean maybe not 100% but I have feelings for Austin and I really think we can work, so I'm that sense I'm ready for whatever comes our way. Just hoping he didn't forget.

After about 30 minutes in the pool I noticed Ava turn to stare at something and that most likely meant Austin was around. "Hello ladies" Austin said leaning against the wall closest to the pool. I laughed at him as he raised his eyebrows up and down.

He didn't look too hung over but you could see he was slightly. He was wearing a pair of Swimming trunks and a white tank top, he was also holding a Pedialyte which I know helps with feeling less hung over. "Can I join?" He asked pointing to the pool and Ava instantly yelled "yes!" And then he cheeks went red.