You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)

Lizzy' POV
I get myself up on my arms and start moving back as he walked closer to me. "Kyle please don't hurt me, I'm begging you," I said looking up at him and he stopped and paused for a second before he started walking towards me again. "you bitch you don't just get to leave me." he said grabbing me by my hair and pulling me up. I let out a yell "Please let go of me please." I said begging him again.

"Where did you think you were going bitch," he said still holding my hair too tight."I-I I'm sorry Kyle I'll come home with you but please let go." I said pleading with him to just let me go."Oh, now you want to come home with me? What your knight in shining armor already ruined left your dumb ass." he said laughing. He kicked the back of my knees and I hit the ground again and let out another yell.

"you are such a fucking bitch Lizzy." he said looking down at me and grabbing my arm twisting it lightly but slowly tightening his grip. "Kyle you're hurting me please." I said feeling the tears running down my face. "where are your bags were going." he said letting go of my arm and looking around till he found my bags and grabbed them. "Let's go Bitch." he said throwing the suitcase at me and hitting my knee causing me to yell out again at the pain.

Austin's POV

I was walking down the hall to the room with Ashely, of course, she would show up and want me back now that I was starting to fall for Lizzy, I really liked her, she was different I could tell, Ashley only seemed to want me back if she wants something or needs money. I was so close to kissing Lizzy for the second time and I could almost feel her lips and it killed me hearing Ashleys voice. "Austin I told you I don't like her." she said and I rolled my eyes. "Why? Shes really nice." I said she was also very beautiful and stunning.

"She was too close to you. I don't want her taking whats mine, Plus she's pretty just not as pretty as me." I rolled my eyes she was wrong Lizzy was more than beautiful, she was better looking than Ashley, she wasn't fake. Ashley has butt injections and fake tits, from what I can tell Lizzy seems pretty real not that all that matters but Lizzy also has the personality Ashely don't. "Austin hello? Fire her." Ashley said stopping and snapping her fingers.

"I'm not firing her and She's going on tour with me, get over it please." I said rolling my eyes. We were now close to the room when I heard a light yell and I could tell it was Lizzy's voice yelling and it sounded like a pained yell. "Lizzy!" I said taking off running to the room and putting the card in flinging the door open my heart was pumping faster than it ever has. When I opened the door I saw Lizzy on the ground holding her knee, one suitcase in front of her and Kyle holding her other suitcase.

I didnt even look for Ashely, I ran right to Lizzy and picked her up sitting her on the bed. "where are you going?" I asked getting down to her eye level "I was going home" she said and when she looked up at me and I could see her cheeks covered in tears and tear stains. I could see the pleading in her eyes to save her. "You don't ever come near this girl again do you understand me? you will never have contact with her again and YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN." I yelled turning and pointing at Kyle.

He threw his hands up and backed away from me, it took everything in me not to hit him but I didn't want to upset Lizzy anymore today. He turned to walk out then I heard Lizzy's voice come soft and then loud enough for Kyle to hear her. "you don't do it for me anymore. You've got to solve your problems." He stopped and Stepped a little closer I was standing in between then so he loved over lightly so he could see her then he lunged at her and unfortunately for him I stopped him with knuckles connecting to his face.

"Austin!" I heard Ashley yell as she was standing over in the corner watching. "I'll go."Lizzy said getting up from the bed "Damn it Ashley shut the fuck up" I yelled and turned to look at Lizzy "buttercup sit down please don't leave, I want you here please." I said with begging eyes. and thankfully she sat back down and I turned to Kyle "I suggest you leave and never contact her again." and then he was storming off and slamming the door.