In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)

Lizzy's POV

I just looked up at the ceiling staring trying to hold my tears back. A little bit of me felt like it was my fault, I shouldn't have made him wait that long but I've just came out of a abusive relationship I wasn't ready for another.

Plus I didn't want to hurt Austin and I was used to this world yet I was working on it but maybe it was my fault. I heard Austin knock at the door "Buttercup please." I heard but I just ignored him.

I heard what sounded like his back hitting the door and I could hear him slide down the door and land on the ground. Hearing him call me buttercup made me want to cry even more. I was really starting to have feeling for Austin I think.

"I'm so sorry buttercup. Please talk to me beautiful." I still ignored him. I moved over to the other side of the door and dropped to the floor and I knew we were sitting back to back. It was silent for a few minutes before I heard Ashley speak.

These doors were surprising not very sound proof. "Get up Austin." I heard her say and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not moving until my buttercup comes to me."  I wanted to smile then I remembered what he was doing before I walked in.

I could hear how drunk he was. "Seriously Austin? Fuck her we belong together baby." I rolled my eyes and tried my best to not blow my top and storm in there. "Don't you EVER talk about her like that do you understand me? You're only here because Dre got me hammered and invited you and you took advantage of me. You know I don't want you. I want her." My heart jumped when he said that.

Dre did this on purpose? I mean seriously what was his Problem with me? He's civil around me but then talks about me behind my back? What a shitty thing to do. Then it hit me I knew what I had to do. I got up off the floor walked over to my suit case and pulled out a crop top and took off my dress and my bra.

I put the white crop top over my And I knew you could partially see my nipple but that's the plan. I pull down my underwear and grab a new pair of red ones and slip them up my legs and walked over to the door taking a deep breath. I could still hear her talking.

I unlocked the door and decided to open it and saw Austin shoot his head up looking at me. Before he jumped up as fast as he could almost loosing his balance but catching himself he was really drunk so I was shocked he caught himself.

His eyes traveled up and down my body before he smiled a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile back even though I was pissed but I wasn't going to let her talk to him like she was. I look over to where she was and she was eyeballing me too but didn't have the smile like Austin.

"Oh my buttercup you look god damn." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. "Thank you." I said not wanting to yell at him while he was this drunk. Plus it didn't sound like his fault.

"Hold on baby." I said before realizing I called him baby which I don't think I've done yet. He just smiled his big smile. I walked over to Ashely she was a little taller than me but I wasn't going to back down.

"I suggest you leave." I said and she chuckled and that pissed me off more than I already was. I put my hands up to Her back and started pushing her to the door. "Let go." I said still pushing her. I'm not sure what came over me but I was tired of people pushing me around.

"Don't touch me." She said and I chuckled this time. "Go." I said pushing again and then I seen her first go back to swing but it was stopped mid air by nine other than Austin Post. "I suggest you don't do that." He said and she dropped her arm.

"Stay away from my man." I said as Austin's stood between us as I looked around him. He's way taller than me. Wait did I just call him my man? Austin turned to look at me and I thought I'd seen him smile that big before. "You called me your man." He said getting closer to me and closing the gap between us.