Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)

Dre's POV

I've been looking for the perfect assistant and I think I've found one, I messaged her on Instagram and hopefully she messages me back. She's from the town we were going to after tonight's show so it would be perfect hopefully Austin's a dumb ass and takes the bait.

Lizzy's POV

It's show time and I couldn't be more excited to watch Austin. I have a bud light and Austin's opening act Tyla so I wasn't alone. I was ready to watch my man kill it. "Good luck baby." I said as he put his head to mine " thank you baby girl enjoy" he said before kissing me and running out to the stage. That had became a ritual of ours to hold our foreheads to each other and kiss before he went out.

He started with wow which I loved that song it was just a fun laid back song. I was dancing alongside Tyla you could tell we were enjoying ourselves, and that we were a little drunk. I was waiting for my favorite part of the night when he sang stay because he would sit down and play his guitar which I loved. I don't think he knows that I can play guitar I never told him.

I see Austin look at me and wink which means my song is coming up. He grabs his guitar and sits down and i start swaying back and forth to the music. Most of the show I get winks and smiles from Austin constantly. Tyla put his arm over my shoulder and we started swaying together and he handed me a lighter and we held those up like those old rock concerts.

Austin was trying his best not to laugh at us. Tyla is a really cool guy too he just doesn't ride in our bus he has his own that follows. I'm wearing a shirt Ava sent to me because she thought it was funny, and I knew I would post a picture so she could see I was wearing it.

Liked by PostMalone, avamarie12, Sarahmellow and 5,087,087 others Lizzymarieworld don't text your ex 🙌🏻Avamarie12 I got you this 🙌🏻PostMalone beautiful as always baby 💕😍Sarahmellow defiantly don't 🤣

Lizzymarieworld don't text your ex 🙌🏻
Avamarie12 I got you this 🙌🏻
PostMalone beautiful as always baby 💕😍
Sarahmellow defiantly don't 🤣

Liked by PostMalone, avamarie12, Sarahmellow and 5,087,087 others Lizzymarieworld don't text your ex 🙌🏻Avamarie12 I got you this 🙌🏻PostMalone beautiful as always baby 💕😍Sarahmellow defiantly don't 🤣

Liked by swaelee, justinbieber, adamdegross and 1,087,080 others
Lizzymarieworld also I took this badass picture 😍
Justinbieber my boy 😏
Adamdegross you're getting good 😘
Swaelee nice 🙌🏻