Nervous (Chapter Three)

Lizzy's POV
Once Austin left I sat on the couch and thought of his words when he leaves let me know. Does he like me? No he just wanted me safe he was just caring for a fan. I hated that he didn't believe the bath tub story, I wonder if my family doesn't believe me either when I tell them when they ask about a bruise.

He always did his best not to mark my face, but the way he likes me to dress doesn't cover up some of the bruises he causes. I was working on a design for Austin's next show after he texted me where it was. He sent over an outfit for me to airbrush.

I took the outfit out back into my garage and started working. I used to own a air brush shop so I had everything for it. I closed the shop once I got with Kyle he told me I needed to be a stay at home girlfriend so I did.

I'm still not sure what kind of hold he had on me but I was weak around him and I hated myself for it. I finish up his outfit and text him letting him know it was done. And he told me he would be by soon to pick it up. He said he waited for his plane to take off so he could get the first outfit.

I waited for him to knock but he hasn't shown up yet and then I hear the door and I know Kyle is walking in. He made me stop my job which meant I count on him for everything, for money, for anything I need I have to rely on him. I hate it.

"Who's water is this?" He yelled and I noticed that I forgot to get rid of Austin's water damn it. "I-I" I couldn't get the words out because I feel a smack across my face. I grabbed my cheek, then he grabbed my arm dragging me down, so I couldn't stand them I felt the kick to to my bad side.

I go to move so he misses and he kicks again and again, and again, and I feel more tears fallowing every single hit. I finally got to my knees to stand and he pushed me down again and I landed on my arm wrong and it caused me to let out a scream. I look up to see the front door fly open.

I noticed Austin was now inside our house. He grabbed Kyle and slammed him to the ground "Austin DON'T" I yelled and he looked at me. "Lizzy he is hurting you." And I knew he was being honest but I had to defend Kyle "Austin just go. You're only making it worse. Please" and he stopped walking over to me.

"Lizzy are you ok?" And I nodded "I'm fine Austin." His eyes looked hurt. "Please leave" And I started to cry a little more "don't cry." And he hugged me lightly. Kyle I knew was pissed but I think he might be scared of Austin.

"I can't." I said trying not to look at him. "I have nothing Austin I can't just leave." And that was the truth I couldn't. "You can. Yo-you can come with me. I'll take care of you, I'll help you. Just please leave this situation." I felt more tears hitting my cheeks and then I looked into his eyes and I saw the tears forming in his eyes.

"Please lizzy." I thought about it "Austin I can't do that. I can't expect you to do that. I'll figure something out." And he picked me up bridal styles and said "where's your bedroom?" And I pointed up the stairs and he started carrying me up the stairs.

"You fucking bastard better stay down here." He was talking to Kyle still sitting on the floor not moving. "Which room?" And I pointed to a door and he opened it sitting me on the bed.

"Pack. I'll help you. We're leaving here. You aren't staying here." "I don't have anywhere to go Austin I have no money." I said looking at him "you will be fine. I'll take you with me. Until we figure everything out. I'm your friend now and I won't let you keep getting hurt."

My heart dropped he did just see me as a fan as a friend. But I guess I just see him as a friend too. "Austin are you sure?" I asked and he sat down next to me. "Lizzy I haven't been this sure in a long time. I'm taking you with me." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"But what about my family?" I asked and he looked at me a little shocked "does your family know he hurts you? Just tell them I'm taking you on tour with me as a designer which is a job I want to offer you and pay you." He said and I smiled.

"I would love that job and I'll call my mom and let her know, actually I'll call my sisters too." I said and he smiled. As I called and talked to them all I got 100 questions and told them we could talk more tomorrow. I heard Austin talking on the phone in the hall way as I grabbed my clothes and what not.

"Yeah man I need an extra seat and I need to make sure at every hotel we have an extra room. I want her there for the whole tour.. I know man but she's special the moment I met her I knew I would fall for her, when she walked into the meet and greets I got nervous, I got excited and now I plan on keeping her around."

I know he doesn't think I can hear him but I just smiled fall for me? He was falling for me? Maybe I wasn't friend zoned yet.