Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)

Lizzy's POV

My whole heart dropped. I got away from Kyle and now I have to deal with her? What kind of joke is this? I rolled my eyes as she waved at Austin. She most defiantly isn't getting my man especially after we just made it official. I swear this has to be a joke. I looked over at Austin and noticed he looked angry.

I quickly grabbed his hand and starting rubbing small circles to calm him down, as I started Ashely's eyes shot down to our hands together and I could see she was getting pissed now. "Buttercup could you give me and Dre a minute alone?"Austin said standing up looking at me and I nodded.

I didn't want to leave them alone but I also didn't want Austin mad at me. I don't want him to get angry like Kyle used to. I hate how much he's scared me of others. I stood up to walk away when Austin grabbed my face and kissed me very passionately. "I'm okay buttercup I'm going to fix this." He said kissing my nose and I walked out passed Ashely.

"Um to please." Austin said to Ashley and she turned around following me. I went to a table in the bus and sat down looking out the window at the hotel. We really should get going here soon. I kept looking out of the window trying to avoid Ashely's eyes looking at me.

"Are you two dating?" She finally said breaking the silence. "Um yes." I said shortly and hoped she would ask anything else. "Oh." She said and I nodded. "Does he make you happy?" She asked and I nodded again now looking at her. "He looks happy with you." She said and I smiled lightly.

"He makes me very happy. The happiest I've been in years." And when I finished that sentence I noticed something I haven't seen from Ashley, she smiled at me. It really looked like a genuine smile. "I watched him watch you, like you're the only girl he ever sees. I see something in his eyes that I never seen when he was with me.".

I didn't know what to say. I was in shock with her saying what she was saying. "I-" she cut me off "let me finish. I can tell you will take care of him. I'm not taking the job with Dre. But let me warn you now, Dre he doesn't want Austin with anyone. He's doing to you what he did to me, and I shouldn't have followed his lead but he paid me and I couldn't turn it down."

I was taken aback for a minute taking in all this information I was given. I didn't really know what to say, I just kind of looked at her "I know it's confusing but I think he tries to keep the girls out of Austin's life because he worries he will get with the right girl and want to settle down. I know he's worried that you're that girl." She finished looking at me.

"I- but why?" I asked finally spitting it out. "Austin is his money maker. If he finds a girl and falls in love, and decided to settle down then Austin might give up singing." When she finished that I had that "ah ha" moment and everything connected. "I see." I said not really knowing what else to say.

I was really shocked "you're the one he's most scared of, he's never been scared of any other girls. But he sees how Austin looks at you just like I do. He really has a thing for you Lizzy and you're lucky for that. Austin really is a good person, and I can tell you are too and both of you deserve each other. But you have to be careful Lizzy, I don't know how far he will go." I sat back but didn't have a chance to respond as the door opened and Austin's and Dre walked out.

"Dre I don't want this job anymore." Ashley said quickly and Dre looked a little defeated. "What did I miss?" Austin said looking at both of us and we both shrugged our shoulders. I'm not sure if I want to tell Austin just yet I think I need more proof first. We both stood up as we all walked off the bus.

"Do you know what you're doing Ashely?" Dre said and she nodded and turned smiling at me. I returned the smile and Austin just kept looking between us confused as hell, but it was actually pretty damn cute. "I'm gonna go." Ashely said turning to walk away but something in me told her to stop.

She turned around and looked at me as I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug, she seemed like she really needed it. "Thank you so much. If you need anything here's my number." I said slipping her a piece of paper. I whispered the thank you. She nodded and smiled before walking away.

I turned walking back to Austin who had the most confused look on his face "what was that? How did you do that?" He said as I grabbed his hand "magic." I said and he chuckled "well whatever you did you're right you are fucking magic." I smiled as we got onto the bus.

After a little while everyone got onto the bus and we started our drive to the next to location. Austin had about 15 more shows before the tour was over for now. Then he was doing another leg two months after. I do believe we're going to Arizona? I was excited because I've never traveled like this before.

It was going to be a long drive I know that for sure but Austin wanted to do the tour bus because of a plane he was on that had problems and I think it scared him so tour bus it is for now. We're in the back of the bus in the "big" room while everyone else sleeps in the bunks in the middle.

"Hey Lizzy when we get to Arizona do you wanna do a photo shoot? I have some good ideas and it would be good for my portfolio" Adam said after he knocked on the door. "Of course! Just let me know what to wear!" I said and he nodded walking out. "God I can't wait to see more modeling pictures. It's really sweet of you to help him out some!" Austin said playing with my hair.

"Thank you baby." I said smiling. "I'm all about helping!" I said getting up to change into clothes to sleep I was crazy tired. After getting dressed in night clothes it was starting to get dark outside now and I was ready for sleep. I was also ready to have sex with Austin but not tonight. I want it to be in private.

"How many days until the next show?" I asked and Austin replied "2 days when we get to Arizona we will have a few days before the show. We will stay at a hotel." I smiled knowing that was when I planned on having sex with him and I couldn't wait. Kyle was the only other person I had been with.

"Awesome." I said laying down next to him. "Can we get some sleep now?" I asked and he nodded kissing me before cuddling me. "Baby I'm so happy that you're finally mine. Thank you for coming into my life. And one last thing you look perfect tonight."

Liked by lizzymarieworld, swaelee, avamarie12 and 908

Liked by lizzymarieworld, swaelee, avamarie12 and 908.098 others
PostMalone wouldn't want to share my tour bus bed with anyone else 😍
Comments disabled