Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)

Dre's POV

"Have they had sex yet?" Kyle asked through the phone. He was taking way to long. I don't know how much more I can handle having Lizzy around. Everyone just loves her, they enjoy her being around. Now she has Adam and Smitty around her finger too. I'm not sure why I hate her so much. All I know is if they stay together it will ruin Austin's career and my money will stop coming in.

"I'm sure they have. I heard them getting it on in a closet before the show." I said rolling my eyes. Austin was never like that with past girlfriend. He wasn't big into sex, or at least around us he never disappeared. "That fucking slut." Kyle said and I nodded but forgot he can't see me. "Yeah I know when can you come and get her?" I asked being impatient. "Son man I have to work everything out and get shit ready at home. Don't worry I will get her though and she will be out of your Hands" I smiled. "Sounds good."

Lizzy's POV

We made our way back to our room after the third time having sex within 24 hours I think. I tried fixing my hair the best I could and we walked in. We were still drunk and still high but I was having a fucking good night. We walked in and Austin took a seat in a chair and pulled me into his lap. "This is what got us in trouble the first time" I whispered to him and he laughed. "I wouldn't want to get into trouble with anyone else baby girl." I smiled turning my attention to the room full of people.

"What a fucking legend you have to be to have Post Malone wanting sex with you constantly" Sarah said and I laughed and Austin nodded "this girl right here is a fucking legend." He said kissing my check sloppily. "God you two are soooo fucking cute my heart." Danielle said and I laughed. She was now on smittys lap and they would make a cute couple I think.

"She's defiantly the light of my life." Austin said and I turned kissing him. It's now around 1 am and Sarah stood up. "Let's go to a club." Everyone looked at her "this late?" Adam said and she nodded "yeah let's go." She said again and again all of us looked at her. "What About going tomorrow we don't leave for another day." I said and Sarah nodded. "Sounds good."

After about another hour everyone started trickling out of the room and made their way to their rooms. Danielle went to smittys room and we all knew what was going to happen. After everyone left it was just me and Austin and I climbed on the bed and shook my ass as him as I was on my knees to get To the top of the bed. "Really Lizzy? I can't look away from you, you are so fucking beautiful god" he said walking over to me and flipping me over and climbing on top of me kissing me. He then started making his way down my body kissing me starting at my lips and now right above where my underwear started. "Can I?" Austin asked looking up at me and I nodded and with that he pulled my underwear down and his lips attached themselves to clit and I felt one of his fingers enter me and I threw my head back and let out a moan.

My whole body tingled under his touch. I felt like my whole body needed him, needed his touch. He picked up the pace before I felt my hips start to buckle and I knew what was coming and pulled me into him even more and put his hand on my stomach to help me from moving away from him. I let out a final moan as I finished and I'm telling you Kyle never touched me like this, Kyle never made me feel like this before. Austin came up looking at me and then got up walking over to the dresser and came over with a condom "another round?" I nodded quickly and he took off his pants and quickly got the condom on.

He then laid down and I got on top of him slowly sitting on him before moving myself up and down each one quicker than the last. After a few minutes I felt him starting to get a little sloppy and then he let out a big moan as I did at the same time and climbed off of him dropping next to him before rolling over and laying on his chest. This was the first time that we just laid after sex and haven't gotten up and continued doing what we needed to do. I felt something just laying chest to chest with him. I could hear his heartbeat and it was very soothing to me.