The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)

Lizzy's POV

Sarah and Dani went home a few nights ago and we're on a tour bus headed to Vegas which is 4 hours away. We have 3 shows there and I wasn't that excited for it. I thought I'd be over the moon going to Vegas but I haven't felt good for the last week. And this tour bus ride was making it worse. "You doing okay baby girl?" Austin asked outside the bathroom.

The bathroom wasn't big enough for both of us "I'm fine." I said lying I felt like shit. I rinsed my mouth out And walked out to the bedroom. "Baby girl maybe you should stop drinking?" I looked at him "I haven't drank since the girls left." I said rolling my eyes and he smiled. "I love you baby girl we will be there soon, maybe it's motion sickness." He said and I nodded agreeing.

I walked out to where everyone was sitting and unfortunately Nikki and Dre were on the bus, she didn't look at me nor talk to me since the fight and honestly I enjoyed it that way. I sat next to Smitty "how ya feeling princess?" He asked I nodded "I've been better." I said nodding trying not to look out the windows it made me sicker.

After about an hour we made a stop at a gas station so Austin could get some food since he forgot to bring some and I was too sick to grab his snack bag. Everyone got off the bus and into the gas station. I walked over to the counter and noticed something behind the counter on the wall and it hit me. I couldn't could I?

"Can I help you?" The lady asked as I just stared trying not to freak out. "Um ye-Yeah can I have one of those?" I asked pointing to what I was staring at. "A pregnancy test?" I looked at her with big eyes "shhh. But yes." I said as she rang it up and quickly paid and shoved it in my pocket. "getting food baby?" Austin asked coming up behind me. "Um no not hungry." I said walking out of the store.

I went straight to the bus and straight to the bathroom shutting the door. I do know one thing is I'm happy no one saw me buy it due to me not knowing for sure. It really could just be motion sickness, I don't want to get worked up until I'm sure. I pee on the stick and sit it on the tiny counter and closed my eyes waiting for a few minutes before looking down.

Nikki's POV
"Dre I think we might have a problem." I said grabbing his arm before he got on the bus. "What? What could be worse than what we're already going through with those two?" I looked around to make sure no one else way around. "She just bought a pregnancy test." I said and Dre's eyes got huge looking at me.

"Are you fucking serious?" I nodded "does Austin know?" He asked and I shook my head no "I don't think so she hit it really quickly and ran back to the bus. "Good we can stop this." He said and I looked confused "how?" I asked because I was very confused "Well we need to get that test and see if it positive first." He said and I nodded my head getting on the bus and I realized lizzy was sitting on the couch and she looks like she's seen a ghost.

Austin was sitting next to her eating so I took off to my bunk. I had to get to that bathroom and find that test. I watched to make sure no one was watching and when everyone was busy I walked into the bathroom and started looking around the little bathroom. Nothing. Damn. I made my way to their room as quickly as I could and started looking around in her bag.

As I opened the bag and pulled a shirt out low and behold a test fell out. I picked it up and took a picture of it so I could show him and then I wrapped it up in the shirt the way I fell out. I walked out of their room and got into my bunk sending the picture to Dre. And within seconds he texted back.

We finally made it to Las Vegas and I couldn't wait to get off the bus to talk to dre. We all walked off lizzy of course holding hands with Austin which was really annoying anymore. They can't love each other that much that they never leave each other's side it's kinda sick.