Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)

Lizzy's POV
TMZ REPORTS

post malone seen leaving a restaurant last night  in Phoenix with new girlfriend

post malone seen leaving a restaurant last night  in Phoenix with new girlfriend. He seems very content and happy with his relationship!
Comments
I really love that they kept her privacy even thought we all know who she is 😳🙄

I opened the door to Austin sitting on the end and his eyes shot up to my eyes and then down my body realizing I was in my underwear and bra. "God damn Lizzy." He said as I made my way over to him and I put myself between his lets. He ran his hands up my back and back down. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked and I nodded within seconds.

My lips crashed on to his as he laid back onto the bed and I climbed on top of him. We continued to make out and it felt so fucking good. I felt him starting to grow under me and I let up looking at him and smiling and he smiled back. I climbed off him and he sat back up and we went back to where I was standing between his legs.

He ran his hands up my back and unhooked my bra then it fell to the ground and his eyes shot up right to my boobs. "Wow." Was all he said and I tried my best not to laugh. I didn't have the biggest boobs at all, actually the aren't big at all. I actually have pretty small boobs but since I'm smaller in the waist it makes them look a little bigger than they are.

He looked up at my eyes "Can I touch?" He said and I nodded he was being so sweet and gentle which was something I wasn't used to Kyle was pretty rough with me during sex. His hands ran up my sides before taking both my boobs into his hands and squeezing lightly before moving forward and licking my right nipple.

It caused me to moan lightly. After a few minutes I pulled his shirt off and he slide my underwear down my legs then he picked me up putting me on the bed and positioned himself between my legs before connecting his lips and tongue to my clit. I felt my whole body jolt from his touch. I've never felt this before. His hands ran up to my boobs squeezing them before taking his hand back down and entering one into me.

It caused me to moan even louder. I felt my breath hitch and then something came over me it was something I had never felt in my entire life, an orgasm I had never had one of those with Kyle. He didn't care to take care of me it was always making sure he was taken care of and when he was done he would go to sleep.

My legs twitched lightly and Austin came up smiling at me before I sat up and unzipped his pants pulling them down and the his underwear down seeing his penis in front of me and he wasn't a small guy at all, for sure bigger than Kyle. It actually made me a little nervous seeing his size since I hadn't been with anyone that size.

He already had a huge boner so I took it into my mounts going back and forth and looked up to see him throw his head back and moan. After only a few seconds he stopped me "if you keep going I'll never get inside you." He said and I giggled laying back on the bed. He climbed on top of me before I stopped him "um condom." I said and he smiled getting off and walking over to his suit case.