When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)

Lizzy's POV

Me and Austin both took off running inside and turning the house upside down. I grabbed a picture frame from the wall that didn't have a picture in it yet and flipped it around that's when I noticed a little black camera, it was the size of a dime. I grabbed it pulling it off the side and throwing in on the ground. "Austin." I yelled and he came running up the stairs "here." I said pointing to it and he slammed his foot on it and we heard it crunch.

"I found 4 down stairs, how many are there?" I shrugged my shoulders "she didn't tell me she just said there was cameras." I said and he looked so pissed off. "He's seen or at least heard us have sex, he's heard our private conversation." I said sitting on the floor. "Baby girl I know." He said sitting next to me and putting his arm around me. "What do you do?" I asked and Austin looked at me thinking.

"We make sure there's no more cameras and then we take care of Kyle." He said looking at me to see my reaction. "Take care?" I asked and he nodded "yes. He's only going to leave you alone if we take care of him." Austin said kissing my forehead "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. But we need to come up with a plan." He said and I nodded a little worried what he was going to say next.

"We have to take him down lizzy baby girl and the only way he is going to come out to where we can find him is if you go into labor." He said with air quotes. "You want me to fake going into labor? At 22 weeks?" I asked and Austin nodded I could tell he was scared to tell me his plan. "That's the only way I can think to prove to the cops that he's here. We have to get him before he gets us." Austin said.

"Fine. But you can't leave me alone." I said and he nodded "I'll only be one room away." He said and I nodded "tell me the plan." I said taking a deep breath. "First we need to put up one of his cameras in the front room, and that's where you will act like you've gone into labor, and I'm not here" I gave him a funny look "I'll be upstairs but he won't know that." I nodded.

"I'll set up a camera of ours and get everything on camera because I can bet he will show up if he thinks you're in labor. I'll have security with me upstairs and when he gets here and incriminates himself we will come down and get him and call the police and wait for them." I nodded slowly "lizzy." He said looking at me and I just nodded again. "If you aren't okay with this we won't do it." He said kissing my cheek.

"No we need to. I need him gone, I can't keep living terrified he might show up from no where."I said and Austin nodded "we can do it next week." He said and I nodded. "First why don't we have some fun tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded "like what?" I asked "a music video for saint-Tropez I have a few ideas." He said and I nodded "I'm down." I said kissing him.

We got up and I carried the camera into the bathroom putting it in the cabinet saving it for when we needed it for our plan. Luckily we saved one camera from Austin's foot. I was standing in the bathroom and I looked down at the band on my finger. "Oh shit." I said to myself forgetting I had even gotten proposed to thanks to Kyle. I smiled walking out of the bathroom.

"I love you so much and I love this ring so much." I said kissing him all over his face. I could no longer jump on him like a Koala due to my stomach. "I can't wait to marry you, I never thought I would change my last name." I said smiling at him. "I can't wait to marry you soon to be Lizzy post." He said kissing me again. "So are we doing a big wedding?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm not sure yet, I'm thinking maybe a medium one? Next year after Adyn is born?" I asked and he nodded "whatever you want baby girl." I smiled "Austin about that whole plan I'm down but I don't think he will believe I've gone into labor this early. I'm only half way there." I said and he nodded "then we can wait. Maybe we will come up with a different plan. But I will keep you safe." He said kissing me and I nodded.