When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)

Lizzy's POV

Today my family is driving up to meet us, Austin said he's taking us somewhere but won't tell me where. They are supposed to be here in about an hour or two. My mom, sister her husband RJ and my nieces Ava and Addison.

My head is still pretty sore and I defiantly have a headache but they gave me medicine for that. Austin was already out of the room and I had walked back over to my room to shower and get ready. He went to talk to Dre, which I still don't know what they were talking about last night but It's none of my business.

I knew he was taking us to an early dinner due to the show starting at 7, I haven't gotten to ask them where they want to sit, nor have I even told them they get to come to the show. Ava will flip. I just hope Kyle doesn't find a way to ruin everything.

My guess is if it was him last night that's what he was trying to get at was stopping me from being able to be around Austin, he thought I'd have to go home. I guess he didn't get me good enough as he thought. "Buttercup where are you?" I hear Austin and I open the door connecting our rooms.

"Yes?" I said looking at him and smiling I decided on a red dress and a pair of black heels, I also put a red jacket on Because it could be chilly outside. I was a baby when it came to being cold.

I was hoping the heels would make me somewhat taller compared to Austin but nope. I was still short as he walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into him. "You look stunning buttercup." He kissed my forehead.

I'm getting you I could get used to this. I know what you're all thinking just suck it up and be with him, but I'm just not ready yet. When I'm ready it will make me so proud to be his girl. I have so many scared from Kyle that I just need to work through them.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself ocean eyes." I smiled looking at him. He called me buttercup, so now I call him ocean eyes because I can just get lost in them. He was wearing an all black outfit, and damn did he look good. And our outfits looked good together.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, swaelee, justinbieber and 1,097,097 others PostMalone dinner with the fam 🙌🏻Richpost met the parents already?Swaelee  who's parents?Justinbieber looking snazzy

PostMalone dinner with the fam 🙌🏻
Richpost met the parents already?
Swaelee who's parents?
Justinbieber looking snazzy

Liked by lizzymarieworld, swaelee, justinbieber and 1,097,097 others PostMalone dinner with the fam 🙌🏻Richpost met the parents already?Swaelee  who's parents?Justinbieber looking snazzy