Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )

Austin's POV

"Sarah, Dani! I need your help." I said opening the door to their apartment. "Well hello to you too Austin." Dani said and I looked to see them sitting on to couch watching TV "you know you should lock your door." I said and they both nodded. "So what's up posty?" Sarah said as I sat in a chair beside the couch. "Wait where's Lizzy?" Dani asked "she's back at the house with her mom working on getting groceries for tomorrow's dinner." I said and they both nodded.

"I can't wait for it, her and her mom are the best cooks." Sarah said smiling. "I know anyway I need help I want to propose to lizzy but I'm worried she will think it's too fast." I said quickly and both of their mouths dropped. "You want to marry her?" Sarah asked and I nodded "omg Austin!" She said smacking my arm "she loves you and I don't think anything could be to soon she's already knocked up." Sarah said letting out a laugh.

"I know I know but I just don't want to scare her away." I said "seriously? What part of pregnant don't you understand? I don't think she can get more scared." Dani said smiling. "So what do you need our help with?" Sarah asked "Well I need to pick out a ring, and you know how lizzy is she's simple when it comes to jewelry I need everything to be perfect." I said messing with my hands. I was defiantly nervous.

"I would just get her a silver band, she would love the simplicity about it and she's already head over hills for you she will love anything." Dani said and I smiled nodding. "When are you planning on doing it?" Sarah asked "um I'm not really sure I'm thinking either tomorrow or Christmas." I said and they both dropped their mouths again "what?" I asked "that soon! Do we get to be there?" They both asked and I nodded.

"I think I'm going to ask tomorrow. That way everyone is around. Actually I could use all of your help." I said thinking "I have a plan just come a little dressed up." I finished telling them the plan "that's perfect! Are you going to tell her family and your family?" Sarah asked and I nodded. "I'm going to call them tonight." I said smiling getting up "I'll see you girls tomorrow." I said walking outside and heading to the jewelry store.

I decided on a silver band for her and I knew she would love it. I've also called everyone and told them my plan and they were all on board to help me and I think lizzy is going to love it. The only person I have left is to call her dad and ask for his approval to marry her. I never thought I would want marry someone, I was always into the one night stand type of chicks.

But lizzy she was different. I absolutely love that girl more than anything in this world and she's carrying my child I couldn't think of my life without her in it so it's time. Now for the nervous part calling her dad. I shut my car door and dialed the number. "Hey Austin what's up?" He asked and I felt myself getting more nervous.

"I know it's better in person but I can't wait, I want to ask for your permission to marry Lizzy." There was a long pause and it made more nervous "Austin you have my full permission, I know how well you treat her I just want you to always take care of her and love her." He said and I responded "thank you so much sir I also need your help tomorrow." I said explaining him the plan.

After a while I pulled up at home and I could see lizzy and her mom in the kitchen since we had those big windows. Lizzy looked so adorable moving around the kitchen with her bump, watching her made me realize that I did love her more than anything and I was ready to propose. Now to just keep it a secret until tomorrow. I looked up to see lizzy waving at me and I waved back getting out of the car.

I walked inside and was greeting by lizzy with a kiss "hi baby how was helping Smitty find an apartment?" She asked I hated lying to her but I couldn't tell her that I was with Sarah and Dani asking about marrying her. " he hasn't found one yet." She smiled "oh well that's too bad." She said going back to her cooking and I signaled to her mom trying to get her attention.