All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)

Lizzy's POV

Waking up on a tour bus is actually pretty comfy the only down fall is when you hit a big bump you feel it. Today is the first morning waking up knowing Austin's mine, it made my heart so happy to know. "How long have we been driving?" Austin asked looking at his phone.

He was so handsome any time of the day but of a morning he looked amazing, plus his raspy morning voice is a killer I swear. "We left around 8:30 I think." I said and he started counting on his fingers which was adorable. "We have around 14 hours left until we get to Arizona" I  said smiling at him.

"You look stunning this morning buttercup." He said picking me up on putting me on top of him . This is my first time on a tour bus the other places we've been we've flown on an airplane which I hated so I much prefer to drive in my opinion. "You don't look so bad yourself." I said putting my hands in his hair and running my fingers through it.

"You're hair is so curly I love it." I said bending down to kiss him. "I'm gonna get off you now, I feel like I'm crushing you." I said smiling and he shook his head. "You weigh like 100 pound seriously? You're fine." He said pulling me back down to kiss me. "Hey are you awake guy?" I hear a knock at the door and the voice of Adam.

"Yeah come in." Austin said and I climbed off him. Lucky for me I went to bed wearing a tank top and shorts. I quickly threw my hair up into a pony tail as the door opened. "Sorry it's so early but I needed to talk to Lizzy." He said looking at me. "Okay give me one second and I'll be out there." I said and he nodded walking back out.

"I'm guessing about the photo shoot, are you okay with me going out and talking to him?" I asked looking at Austin and he nodded "of course babygirl" i smiled "are you sure you're okay with me taking pictures? I don't want you to get upset with me." I said knowing that Kyle made me this way.

"Buttercup you don't have to ask my permission, you are your own person, yes we are dating but I'm not your boss. You are allowed to make your own decisions, I know with your pass you weren't but you are now. Now baby go see what Adam wants." I smiled kissing him and turning around walking out of the room.

"Hey Adam." I said sitting at a little table across from him. "Hey lizzy I was looking up references for the shoot when we get to Arizona and I think you should wear something like this if you have something similar." He said showing me a picture of a black body suit. "Actually I do have something similar but it has long sleeves and lays off the shoulders. Is that okay?"  I asked and Adam nodded.

"That's perfect! I figured we could go down to the hills in Arizona and do some pictures there, and maybe some at the hotel we're staying at if that's okay?" He asked and I nodded "of course." I said and he smiled "awesome can't wait. This will really help having a girl in my work catalog, since it's mainly Austin." He finished laughing.

"Well you take amazing pictures of him." I said knowing some of the pictures I've seen on his Instagram. Austin was very photogenic in my opinion. Our conversation is interrupted by Dre getting out of his bunk and walking over to a little couch that was across from the table we were at.

"Morning dre." Adam said and I followed trying to be nice. "Good morning Dre, I hope you slept well." I said and he gave me a fake smile. But I gave him a smile back. He wasn't going to push me away from Austin, he isn't going to ruin this for me or for Austin. I can be nice and civil. "Thanks." He said very quietly almost under his breath.

After that we just had a normal ride and we all, well all of us minus Dre played cards most of the day and then watched tv most of the night. It's about 10 now and we should be getting to our hotel here in a few and I couldn't wait to take a long shower and just relax in a room without Dre near.