Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)

Only 5 more chapters to go!

Lizzy's POV

Liked by Lizzymarieworld, justinbieber, swaelee and 2,977,977 othersPostMalone from our vacation 😍 I'm so damn lucky 😍😍 Comments disabled

PostMalone from our vacation 😍 I'm so damn lucky 😍😍
Comments disabled

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, dani101 and 2,987,987 othersLizzymarieworld last picture of the beach I swear 🤣PostMalone so beautiful  😍Sarahmellow stunning ❤️Dani101 yes queen 🔥🔥

Lizzymarieworld last picture of the beach I swear 🤣
PostMalone so beautiful  😍
Sarahmellow stunning ❤️
Dani101 yes queen 🔥🔥

We just got back vacation and it was amazing Adyn loved the water and the sand. He's sitting up on his own now and it really shows how fast he's growing. Austin releases him album Friday and I was really excited for him, he worked really hard on it and was proud of it just like I am. I know he's going to need to go on tour for this album and we really need to talk about it but he's been trying to avoid it.

"Baby don't you think we should talk about the tour?" I asked sitting down next him holding Adyn and sitting him on the floor with a few toys watching him. "I know I just- here's the thing I want you two to come." He said looking at me and I looked at him a little shocked "you want us to come?" I said still looking at him a little surprised. "Yeah I don't think I can be away from you two." He said and I could see the tears welling up in his eyes.

"Won't the music be to loud for him?" I asked and she shook his head no "he can stay in the back dressing room, with you I just want to know you two are waiting for me when I get off stage please mama come with me." He said pretty much begging me. "I'll think about it okay?" I said and he nodded. I dreaded being away from Austin too but it scared me taking Adyn with us.

Not that I didn't trust Austin but him being around all these loud people drinking and smoking I didn't like the thought of it "what about all the drinking and smoking?" I said looking at Adyn then back at Austin "we won't have smoking for one, and two no one can have more than one-two budlights?" He said looking at me almost asking. "What about the crew being loud? Adyn goes to bed around 10 I don't want them waking him up and him not getting his proper sleep." I said looking at our son.