I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)

Lizzy's POV

we landed about 20 minutes ago and are loading off the plane. Austin had a car waiting there so we could be taken home. "I'll see you tomorrow." Dani and Sarah said hugging me. "Can I catch a ride with y'all? And maybe stay the night?" Smitty asked and I smiled nodding "of course but I figured you'd be flying with everyone else back to LA." I said and he smiled "I'm moving here." He said.

"You are? Why? I mean I'm excited to have you here just didn't know you wanted to move states." I said and he smiled "I wanna be closer to my girl and my not biological sister." He said hugging me. "Well okay than." I said as we got into the car. We pulled up to the house and I got out following Austin Inside and Smitty behind me. "Lizzy stand back." Austin said almost pushing me behind him as his hand went on his hip.

I knew he was reaching for his gun "what's wrong?" I asked trying to look over him but he was to tall to see over. "What's going on?" Smitty asked walking up beside Austin. "Stand here with Lizzy and call the police." Austin said opening the door "Austin what's going on?" I asked again he rarely called me by my name. "Lizzy baby girl it will be fine someone's been in our house and I'm not sure if they are still here so please stay here." He said kissing me before pulling his gun.

Smitty called and they were sending someone right away. I stood in the driveway trying not to freak out. "Calm down lizzy everything is going to be fine he knows how to handle himself." Smitty said hugging me. We were still standing outside waiting and it was silent all I could hear was the crickets. We have neighbors right down the road maybe their cameras caught something.

I was getting ready to walk down when I heard a gun shot. I took off out of Smittys arms and ran inside opening the door. "Austin!" I yelled running inside not even considering someone might be in here. "Lizzy." I heard Smitty yell coming up behind me but I took off running to each room "baby girl I'm okay." Austin said as I found him standing in a bedroom. I wrapped my arms around him as hard as I could.

He kissed the top of my head "baby girl it was a raccoon on the porch it scared me." He said and I looked up at him and he whipped the tears off my face. "I thought someone shot you." I said and he hugged me tighter. "I told you to wait outside." He said kissing me. "I know but I got scared." I said and he nodded pulling me back into a hug. As we pulled apart we heard a knock at the door.

"Police." We headed to the front door that was still open. "What's going on?" The police officer asked shaking Austin's hand "someone broke in while we were away and ransacked the house." Austin said and the two officers looked around "you don't have security?" He asked and Austin shook his head "we just moved right before we left and just got back they are coming out tomorrow." Austin said and the cop nodded and started walking around.

"The neighbors have cameras maybe you could ask them?" I said and the cop nodded "we will thank you for the information." The cop said as I sat down on our couch and they walked around for about 15 minutes. We had a decent size house so it took them a minute to get through. "Well there's not a whole lot we can do without any idea who did it but we will check with the neighbors but please get that security ASAP." The one cop said.

"I think it might have been my ex Kyle Lee." I said standing up and the two cops looked at me "do you know where he lives? We can go over and question him." He said and I looked at Austin "Illinois." I said and they both tried not to laugh. "Okay lady." He said and Austin stood up "he's crazy she actually has a restraining order on him so it wouldn't be a far fetch idea, he was also very abusive." The cops looked at me with a sympathy look.

"Oh miss I didn't know I'm sorry we will see if he was in town do you have a phone number for him?" I gave them the number I last knew and they left promising they would see where he was the past week. "I'm gonna start cleaning." I said getting up and Austin followed me "lizzy baby were safe here I promise we will have security here tomorrow." He said kissing me.